ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

So Christmas is 27 weigh ins away or 23/24 till the party... I would love to have average of 2.5lb a week which would mean a loss of 6 stone by Christmas - imagine the Christmas party frock :) xx

Carly i cannot believe ur motivation and will power!! Ur great, i love hearing ur stories an shread results daily! Bet your friends an family are so proud of u!! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol most haven't noticed so far and most are probably expecting me to fail - I usually do... But not this time - this time it's for good! :) xx

I have set up a new 28lb by new year challenge - 1lb a week - who's with me!!! It's in teams

I have also set up a Christmas challenge for those who want to aim higher and set a target for the next 6 months - also in teams section

Hope to see u all there xx

Hi Carly , just checking in to say HI and to say well done on continuing the exercise . Id love to join you on your goal of 1 lb a week . That seems really doable just by staying within the points . I also hope to be able to exercise more now in a few weeks when my stitches are gone and things have settled back to normal . Onwards and downwards!!!!!!!. Think of our beautiful bods for X-mas:D:D

Hi Carly... how you doing? Will have to take a nip over a join your team too :)

Hope you have had a great day x

you are rocking my girl :D well done on resisting chips, and doing loads of exercise ;) you will have a loss

See u all in the challenge :) scales are not looking so good but i kno I was good.. Hope I get 2.5 but we will see xx

Morning shred done! Day 6 of level 2 :) xx

Carly , Its great to see your determination . It inspires me . Well done on the morning Shredding ,you are kicking Jillian Michaels butt !!!!!!!!!!

Good luck for WI Carly! Well done on the challenges too - being part of a group all aspiring to the same goal is so motivating :)

Thanks Girlies :)

I lost 3.5lb YAY!!! 23.5lb in 9 weeks xx

Yay, 3.5lbs gone - well done Carly, that's fabulous! All that shredding is really working :) x

Back