ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

:talk017: woo hoo! Carly that is an AMAZING loss!!! You go girl..your determination and will power is brilliant!!!

Your morning shredding buddy is back in business :D Do you know what, I really enjoyed getting up this morning and doing it! I'm moving on to level 2 tomorrow morning, so we'll both be getting our butts kicked! x

Carly.3.5lbs thats absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!. I am so happy for you. Heading up to your 2 stone . You Go Girl:D:D

Brilliant Carly!
You're doing so well.

WOW!! Well done Carly!! youre doing great!!!

Thanks everyone ;) I'm really enjoying it!!! U are all fabulous :) xx

Carly im so pleased :) Glad you're so happy :D

Ruth
x

Thanks Ruth and Suz xx

Well done Carly! I think that this will certainly motivate you and you will go on to the bitter end now. You seem to be in the right mindset. Thought of you yesterday when I saw my son. He's working so hard like you. He's in court today representing someone for council tax default. All legal aid at his firm of solicitors. A hard but rewarding life!x

Lol thanks :) I'm legal aid too ... Good times :) hope it son is doing well xx

you would make a fortune if you bottled your motivation :) keep going hun xxxxx

hey carly... I was sure you added me to facebook I looked to write on your wall and you were gone ? xx

Thanks Jane!! Hope ur well xx

Hello All :) Just got in from the cinema - two films in one night with my little sis - orange weds woop!!!

Well Bridesmaids is HILARIOUS!! SEE IT SEE IT NOW! And bad teacher is a bit cringey and awkward and probably not worth a watch.. sorry!

I had only 2 cans of diet coke and NO SNACKS!!! Back in the day there would have been Ben & Jerrys and a bag of Haribo and probably a bag of Choccie goodies too... I AM SO IMPRESSED!!

I stuck to my plan for today and have had only 1 weekly pp.. saving them up for my various meals out.. all planned and feeling very in control :) only slight worry is bbq with booze but I know I can do this!! and the meals out I feel totally in control :) YAY!

I am off to shred soon... just gonna post my food diary.. then I will catch up on all ur diaries after my exercise... I love reading them and chilling in front of tv before bed :)

Love ya all xxxx

Well done on d cinema non snackin :D
Im dyin 2 c bridemaids mite drag my best mate along d wkend 2 c it luks really gud hope i can keep away from d butter popcorn its such a demon hahaha but gorgeous xxxx

Back