ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Thanks All! And Jo that's lovely :)

Go see it!! X

Well done for resisting temptation! :) ice cream in the cinema is so yummy!

Hi Carly, hope today goes well pet. Cant wait to see bridesmaids .I love "molly" dont know her real name .think she is a great character.

Thanks :) today is good so far... My grans 80th tomorrow - main meal at 4.30?!?! I'm gonna be starving after/befor :( x

Can someone please tell my why i'm so hungry today?! Grrrrrrrr I have eaten the same as I always do for Brekkie n lunch....

I'm out for my gran's 80th - it's two corurse pre-paid but I cancelled my pud - main is Cumberland sausage and chips and I estimated 29pp for that... But we are eating at 4.30 coz they have a wedding do at night.... I'll be bloody starving after :(

And then im at a BBQ on sat with drinks... And I am trying to save weekly pps for then... Plan to have food within dailies abs the booze... And out sun lunch but gonna have panini and cupcake within dailies... And then tea out on mon and again aiming to have my calzone from little frankies within dailies...

Basically this week has hurdles and plans in place.. And I do still have a few weeklies to use... Might just treat myself to my fave... Kit kat chunky... Coz I've had 3 Jaffa cakes which didn't even touch the sides.., I kno I can do it! Stupid hunger lol xx

Some days we are just hungrier than others-sure i read somewhere that your hormones can affect it and not just at TOTM.

Sounds like you have lots of fun coming up but great that you have plans in place.

Hope it works lol... X

Thanks :) scales are up for some reason and I've been good lol x

well done on having no goodies at cinema :D thats hard that grans birthday meal being chips :eek: but im sure you will do ok :D

I'll cope... I hope lol xx

How many pp in kitkat chunky??i like them! My favs r boosts but they are so high!! I had a mini bag of thorntons choc nibbles today and they were only 5pp think i will be having them again :) enjoy your weekend im sure u will earn load of AP when u do your shread! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

you're a machine carly! Im sure you will shred away any damage if you do go over PPs. xxxxxx

Carly, I love how you have plans in place for the hurdles - that really shows how much your mindset is in the 'zone'. Having first hand experience of Shredding, I KNOW you will earn any extra points required ;)

Hi Carly, Ya 4.30pm is an odd time to have your main meal of the day . What about having a good brekki(with protein) , a low point salad lunch , meal at 4.30pm and a tea later (Like a sandwich or omlette or something to fill you up later around 7-8pm) .If you dont have something solid in the evening you could pick all night . Just a suggestion !!.

I def have hungry days too , could be hormones usually the week before TOTM for me. Its like our energy levels can vary day to day too. You know the days when you can get stuck in to the housework and clean the house from top to toe and then the days when its a struggle to get out of bed. I suppose we just have to go with how our bodies feel each day and have some plan Bs in the house for the hungry days. sugar -free jelly, nice fruit (love strawberries at mo). WW yogurts ,home made popcorn are my nibbles on hungry days.

Thanks all! I'll be fine! Trying to motivate myself to move my ass to shred lol x

I can't describe how wonderful the shred is!

I was feeling like crying my eyes out... I felt awful because I tried on something that was too small and it still is... I kno I am going the right way... I kno im not giving up this time.. I was feeling a bit rubbish coz I'm still higher than I was at my best on SW... But only by 2.5lb

Just being silly really... Realising it's a long way off... Stressing about living with parents and money and buying clothes... And the scales are up a couple of lb and I didn't have a treat on tues - so think it's prob TOTM (even though I dont have a period) - explains weight, hunger and tears anyways lol

Anyways I made myself do the shred... And I feel much better - was cross at myself so pushed myself hard... :)

I'm off to bed soon coz working half day then my grans party :) hugs to all xx

Thanks hun x

Jo is so right Carly. There are going to be gooddays/bad days but its how you deal with them that counts. You now know that doing the exercise raises your endorphins (chemicals in the brain) and that raises your mood when you have a down day. Also patience is so important. We all wanna be slim NOW!!!!!!!! but you know now it is going to happen for you in the near future. You have the determination I know that . You just keep in your routine and picture yourself in that slim outfit you always wanted (me its a little black dress :D:D)

Back