ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

(((Carly)) Jo and Breda are spot-on. You are doing brilliantly and soon enough that item of clothing will fit and then it'll be too big. I can't believe you've done 8 days of level 2 of Shred - amazing.

I hope you have a lovely time at your Gran's party xx

Thanks everyone.. had a really good day but ended up having a few more pp than planned so have re-jigged my plan for the rest of the week and all is well again :)

I am annoyed at the scales which are showing me 3lb up for no real reason?! I have eaten weeklies which I do... and have exercised.. I will finish off all my weeklies at this bbq/booze thing tomorrow and will be good from then as I really wanted a 2.5lb lost this week .... I usually eat weeklies and will be exercising so hope its a blip...

No shred today tho as I went out at 8am and am just home now to settle down to bed .... Gran had a fabulous day :) xx

I'm glad you had a good day Carly, and gran too :) Do you weigh yourself daily? I do and notice that I can be up 2lbs for absolutely no reason other than 'just because'. Try not to worry about that too much - I'm sure you'll be fine, you are so on track.

Hi Carly or should I say bionic woman!!! Your motivation and will power is truely amazing! Like Jo said I have absolutely no doubt that you will 100 % achieve your goal weight! Hope you are having a good weekend!

P.S Level 2 shredding is bloody hard work...gotta be done tho eh?! xx

Thanks lovelies! I have been naughty this eve! Defo no weeks left now but will exercise lots and hopefully be ok :) x

Hope you have a nice day today xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Thanks lovelies! I have been naughty this eve! Defo no weeks left now but will exercise lots and hopefully be ok :) x

Oooooo........what were you naughty with......funny isn't it how we all say naughty even me lol ...but we are all still beautiful!!!! X

Well I had a good night at BBQ! For some reason BBQs seem to be the only thing that really throws me! I had this big plan in place but it went a bit wrong... Had quite a bit more food than planned... And the same amount of drink as planned... So all weeklies gone and more...

Gonna try to earn a fair few AP tomorrow when I get home and Monday eve and gonna try to do DVD tues morning :) and will stick to dailies! Really hope for a little loss...

Think my prob with BBQs is all the people who are able to eat what they like and I feel cheated... Normally I can restrict and restrain... Lol but I can do it!!

Hope everyone is well :) xx

Worry not about the BBQ Carly, with all your exercising I'm sure things will even themselves out. BBQ-style food is challenging because invariably there's loads of yummy breads and salads with lots of mayos/dressings etc. Tomorrow is a new day :)

You'll be great Carly :) dont worry!

Like Auburn says its a new day tomorrow!

Ruth
X

I'm sure you will be fine Carly !! this wasnt your first bbq and you are stll loosing so the occaisional blow out wont do overall harm. Have to enjoy ourselves everynow and then,but then straight back at it !!
And like someone else said,all the excercising you're doing will stand you in hood stead too

Thanks all :) well I got home and did a 2 hour DVD sesh and earned 30AP... Scales only showing 0.5 up now... :D

I've just analysed the last 9 weeks to see if there is any pattern between my losses, APs earned and weeklies eaten and there isn't lol... I seem to lose whatever exercise I do, even if I eat weeklies... And eating AP too?! Confused lol! Xx

I've just done day 1 of level 3 of the shred! It was amazing!! I did the beginner version of everything but I did it!!! I can do this :) so proud of myself :) and done 30 mins of Davina ... Gonna do another 60 mins this eve and then a shred in the morning... Hoping to get a little loss xx

:) xx

Wow, Carly, all that and it's not even 9am on Monday morning! Your body and overall health and fitness must be taking really good shape. You should be so proud of yourself Carly :) x

Thanks hun :)

Blooming suit dress is getting too big - looks rubbish.. Shopping on sat I guess :) x

Serious dedication!
Really hope you get a loss. I love watching your weight going down!
Enjoy the shopping. Hope you find something stunning. Keep the old suit dress to remind you how far you've come.

Good luck for tomorrow

I've just done day 1 of level 3 of the shred! It was amazing!! I did the beginner version of everything but I did it!!! I can do this :) so proud of myself :) and done 30 mins of Davina ... Gonna do another 60 mins this eve and then a shred in the morning... Hoping to get a little loss xx

You will do it sweetie... keep at it xx

Back