ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Aww thanks guys!! Gonna pop to asda sat when I do food shop n look for dress :)

My friend has cancelled little frankies for this eve - gutted! Gonna have meatball pasta instead :) xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Thanks hun :)

Blooming suit dress is getting too big - looks rubbish.. Shopping on sat I guess :) x

That's really good new about your suit dress!

I have started a food diary I'd really appreciate people's comments positive and negative and ideas and help please!
I've not done it yet today though coz I can't eat at the mo but hopefully gonna try some lunch in a bit

My food diary is MrsM79

Thanks

xxx

How's your day been ? I'm so I pressed with your exercising! Makes me want to go on play and order a DVD to get my booty moving! Pay day this week ;)

What day are you WI ? I forgot sorry xx

Thanks hun :)

Blooming suit dress is getting too big - looks rubbish.. Shopping on sat I guess :) x

Having to replace clothes because they are too big is WONDERFUL :D All confirmation you are doing really well.

I hope you enjoyed the meatball pasta too x

Thanks all.. I hope the smaller size fits... lol

Mrsm - don't worry I struggle to keep track of names and WI days lol.. I WI tomorrow... nervous!

And pasta was good.. scales looked like a sts but after I ate my meal apparently weighs 3lb lol....

Well I earned 30AP yest and 44AP today and I still think I will gain.. but I literally couldnt have done anything else.. I am getting up at 6.30 to do one last shred before WI... then its up to the scale gods!

I am doing a talk to a sixth form class tomorrow with my boss.. and about my journey... weirdly excited...

I know I deserve to gain but I don't want to :( lol xxxx

You are doing great Carly and go luck with WI tomorrow!

Thanks x

Carly, I looked at your photos from your Nans birthday, you look really lovely. I cant wait for some of my clothes to be big on me, my underwear is but that's about it at the mo. :0)
Good luck for tomorrow.
xxx

Thanks hun! I still feel so huge and most clothes aren't too big which is ok I guess :) desperately need new pjs tho lol xx

Looks like the best I can hope for is STS :( well I've learned I can't use my AP... Xx

I've just done day 2 of level 3 of shred (22 in total) Scales look like a STS so I guess at least I kno no matter how many AP I earn I can't use them except after WI :( (beat my record this week with 98 AP) xx

Thanks everyone... Well I put on 1.5... Honestly im gutted! I ate hardly anything all day and earned twice as many AP as i had eaten... But there is nothing I can do now! I kno I did my best to fix it... So gonna enjoy hut and get it off and lots more next week!! U will not beat me scales!! Xx

Tomorrow is a new day mate, it's happened to us all. I know that wont make you feel any better right this minute,but like you say-those scales will not get the better of you !!

(((Carly))) It's a right PITA when the scales don't go the right way. But, as you said, you could do no more. It may be that your body is changing with all the exercise etc. :) x

Thanks all :) I'm feeling better now! Off to bed n ready for a new week xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Thanks all :) I'm feeling better now! Off to bed n ready for a new week xx

Sweet dreams and know you wake to a happy new day tomorrow xx

Sent from iPad

Hi Carly. Just want to wish you a great week this week. Feel like I am starting afresh this week again after 2 dodgy weeks (will see this morning) But determined to keep it going.. We will encourage each other .... wont let food beat me . will post menu when I get back from class.

Hey Carly! How's today gone? You'll kick that 1.5lbs into touch next week, I knows it, you're a bloomin star, bring it on :D
x

Back