ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Hope day one of the new week has gone well-you CAN do this y'know !!

Thanks all!

Day 1 is fine :) I am splitting my weeklies 7 a day and will not be eating any APs

I have had a very long day - up at 7am and not bk from work till 8.30... feeling really drained after a tough case didn't really work out .... I am really stressing about getting drowsy while driving (doctors say there is nothing wrong) and my face is all blotchy with dry skin so feeling self conscious..

Its funny how things randomly get on top of you....

But food has been fine .. I think I may just have to go to bed soon even though I had sooo many posts to catch up on....

I can't be bothered to exercise ... I have work to do because my tough case continues tomorrow... oh well what can you do....

xxx

I get dry skin too, swear by Simple Moisturiser, it's amazing stuff. Always have a bottle in my bag.

Well-being comes first lovely. Sleep, healthy eating, and plenty of water. It's ok to take a day off the exercise :)

Sweet dreams, hope the case goes smoother tomorrow x

Thanks Jen :) xx

Thanks all! I need to avoid the guilt I usually feel in this situation because it throws me off ... I am having one night off :) that's all :) x

Good luck this week Carly! :D

Hi Carly, you need to take care of yourself and your body will tell you when it needs a rest (physically and mentally). You've been exercising like a demon and clearly working incredibly hard... take a break hon. I hope work went a bit better for you today x

Don't worry about that 1.5, I'm more than sure it's probably lean muscle after all your exercising ;)

Hope that you got some rest x

Thanks both :)

Well we were invited to this barristers chambers party today from 4-8... there was only canapes provided and I was driving so no drink... I had a tiny piece of quiche and for some reason was not hungry.. I was feelin uncomfortable with all the skinny fabulous types and wanted to go home... but felt rude so ended up staying and then we had tapas at like 9.30.. I had hardly anything so just counting as rest of dailies then had my kit kat chunky as my 7 weeklies (splitting 7 per day...)

Then I got weighed and I was up another 1lb... hope its just coz I had just eaten/ hadnt exercised yest/ haven't needed loo... lol... coz if not I will be confused.. I always eat weeklies and usually some AP ... aiming for just weeklies this week.. and aiming to exercise around 60/70AP.. trial and error as I tell everyone :)

xxxx

Hey Carly . Did you just weigh in on your own scales at 9.30. Chances are that pound was just because you had just eaten and not nedded loo today. Dont panic it will even out. Well done on holding back at evening do.. and tapas. you have more strength than me girl. !! Had a friend stay with us tonight . Polished off two bottles of wine between us (hubbie doesnt drink ,is a pioneer). There goes 9pts of weeklies. !!! Better get out on the road tomorrow.

Weeklies that I bet u enjoyed :) x

Carly, I feel sure the 1lb isn't a true gain. Just eaten and no loo is a very probable (and likely) reason so don't beat yourself up over it. Have a good weekend :) xx

Hi Carly , hope today went well for you . any plans for weekend. Think we are having a quiet one tg ..

CarlyLanky140 said:
Weeklies that I bet u enjoyed :) x

What are we like throwing ourselves on the scales all the time, of course we are going to weigh more if we have just eaten and not been to the loo, also if we have been drinking, everything has a weight...like the what is heavier...a ton of feathers or a ton of bricks? I just say lucky I don't go to a class as I strip off completely to weigh myself and that isn't a pretty sight lol.......you will get there sweetie x

Thanks lovely.. one of my friends tooke of her bra and her leggings to get her 3 stone loss haha... xx

I am working tomorrow ... "special court" in the morning... just got told at 4 today.. but then gonna spend the afternoon clearing out fat clothes, ugly shoes etc lol... i love a good clean out :) and lunch with a friend (who just had a baby - excited!) so should be nice.. but also lots of exercise too :D xx

Hi sweetie :) had another good day... Good means eating dailies and a few weeklies... No exercise today but trying to see what effect doing less has... ;) how's u? X

Do you think exercise has that much effect when you still have weight to lose? I've been watching the biggest loser re runs and they do talk about it on there... I guess you do start to build lean muscles... Which us good cos muscles burns more calories.. Hmmmm it's a tricky one isn't it?!! You'll have to keep us all updated whether less exercise helps?!!

Back