ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Hi Carly, hope you are enjoying the good weather. Nothing like a good clearout it is cleansing and makes you feel like a fresh start.. I attacked my kitchen presses yesterday !! O my God the clutter and rubbish ... . Hope you have a nice time with your friend and new baby . Lovely to hold but lovely to hand back too :D:D

Hi carly havent read ur diary in a while but dont worry about your gain it will soo. Come off! When u exercise make aure u drink loads of water otherwise ur body trys to hold onto the water already inside ur body, this can cause a gain but apart from that your doing brilliant keep up the gd woork :)

Hello My lovelies... Had my lie in.. but didn't go to sleep till 4am.. so still just 8 hours lol... I went to see my friend and her new baby today.. she is gorgeous... I WANT ONE! I really want the hubby/house/baby... but for now I need to focus on saving money, getting experience in my job and losing weight :)

Had a nice day wandering in the sun and having lunch out (ended up in wetherspoons again) and then when I got home I fell asleep for a few hours.. clearly needed it.. when I woke up I wasn't hungry - that's two days in a row now.. weird.. never thought I would feel this....lol..

Then I did my daily shred.. and made myself have my meal and choccie... :)

Have really limited my exercise this week.. will have done the shred 4 times = 24AP .. scales seem to be playing nice :) xxxx

Hubby/ baby/ house???! Noooooo.... Lol well I suppose if that's what you want! I've got the house and my bf would gladly do the other 2 but I've spent 5 years at Uni and still more to go... I'd kind of like to have some kind of career before I get involved in any of that!!!

Hope you have a good day today :)

You will get all those things Carly...just enjoy being young free and single for now though :p you have a fab career ahead of you too :) x

Definitely enjoy being young, free and single while you can mate, you've got a great career ahead of you so enjoy!!!!!!xxx

I have no doubt you'll have all that and more Carly. Good for you for making yourself have your meal and treat - I do think that eating less can be as harmful as eating too much. Fingers tightly crossed for WI tomorrow, I'm sure all your work is going to pay off :) x

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow. Sure it will be a big loss. Fingers crossed.

Thanks all!

Having one of those days where I think that the last 10 years were a waste... Not sure I love my job as much as expected... Sure it's just one of those days lol

Got to motivate myself to shred... Really hoping for a good result at WI :) x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Thanks all!

Having one of those days where I think that the last 10 years were a waste... Not sure I love my job as much as expected... Sure it's just one of those days lol

Got to motivate myself to shred... Really hoping for a good result at WI :) x

What's your job Carly?
xxx

I'm a criminal solicitor :) x

Wow that's pretty cool, sounds stressful and draining though. Good for you I want to further my education but not sure what to do, I'm qualified in childcare and fancy being a social worker but its not physically possible to study for anything at the mo, I'm to busy with accounts, invoices, quotes, and building regs just boring stuff for our business, but I want to do something for me. You must be really proud of yourself?
xxx

Ooh gosh, hope it's just been a bad day. Nothing is EVER a waste though, its all part of who we are, and if it turns out it isn't what you want to do, at least it's narrowed it down :) Becoming a solicitor is an amazing achievement, lovely, don't put it down!

hubby / baby / house - I totally understand that. It seems to me at the moment, everyone my age is buying houses and getting hitched and having kiddies, and where I see positives in all of those things, I also see negatives -
Hubby - washing smelly man-pants and cleaning up after them
Baby - baby poo, baby sick, crying through the nights...
House - This is harder, I desperately want my own space, but focussing on the electricity bills, and the whole having to cut the grass thing keeps me sane :p

One day, we'll all be settled and happy, in whatever careers, homes, and relationships we have. None of this is going to happen overnight though, I think we all know that. You're a lovely lovely person, a great friend, I can see that just by your posts, and when you're in the right place, you'll be fabulous for Mr Carly too.

Gosh, I should have a Jerry Springer style "Final Thought" at the end of this ;)

Have a great evening, and a wonderful Tuesday. Looking forward to your WI tomorrow? How do you feel its gonna go?x

Thanks Tracy - I am proud some days.. but I wanted to be a barrister and that is the route I took but I feel like a failed and had to become a solicitor instead..... Wow running a business that is impressive - something else I would love to do one day! U should defo do something for u - social work sounds amazing!

Jo - thanks hun

Jen - I love u hun - I had tears in my eyes and was smiling at the same time - u r a star :)

Well I am feeling really tearful today for no reason... just feeling lonely...

I have always said I want to live in New York (even though I have never even visited) - I am hoping to take my best mate as a treat before her wedding (if she will let me)... but first I need to lose weight so I can spend spend spend on nice clothes hehe.. and I want to be all "sex in the city" while there hehe...

Well... I had better keep plodding along with this weight loss :) I hate being my only single friend...

I am also panicking about the two festivals I have coming up - I want to drink and enjoy them but I don't want to gain.. HMMMMMMM lol

So I have stuck to just dailies and weeklies and no APs and have exercised less and hoping for a good loss tomorrow.... Wish me luck :D xxxx

I hate to see you upset Carly but as Auburn said the grass is not always greener on the other side.Im sure there are lots of mums out there at home with kids all day who would love to have a career and may also feel lonely. You are doing the best thing for you and your future by looseing weight . Focus on that for the moment . Also you have just started in your new career and its bound to be a bit daunting at the start . Im sure its not an easy job and probably prodominatly a male environment which doesnt make it any easier for a single woman.Give yourself time to settle in and get your feet and Im sure things will look brighter.

I hope I dont sound too preachy but you have so much going for you I dont want you to loose sight of that..:)

Thanks hun :) lovely of u to say ;) just one of those days... Cx

I've just been weighed and I've lost 3.5lb and I kno I should be jumping for joy but I'm not... The scales waved a 6lb loss in my face this morning meaning I would get my 2 stone off... And my 10% and I would be my lightest in 3 years... And I would still be averaging 2.5 a week which is what I need to get to goal by friends wedding... But no... They couldn't play nice... So really I only lost 2lb after last weeks undeserved gain ....

I kno it's really good ... And I kno u will tell me to chuck the stupid scales... Lol .... I'm off to the chippy and hoping the fittie is there!!! And I will get my 2 stone and 10% next week :D xx

U have done really well and u should throw the scales!!!lol u no us too well.
Honestly that is amazing and u are doing so so well!!i stayed the same :( oh well the archers was yummy so cant complain!!
Enjoy ur chippy :) i had pizzahut xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Carly, you've done brilliantly :D I know you're disappointed but that 2 stone award is within touching distance now and you'll feel fabulous next Tuesday :) x Enjoy your dinner!

Thanks carlyb! I want archers now haha... Did u enjoy hut? Chippy was good but no fittie!

I will get it next week :D xx

Back