ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

56 weeks till wedding - 2.31lbs a week :) x

Yep enjoyed hut! Had a salad bowl filled with salad,pasta,colslaw, potato salad,thousand island,bacon n onion bits and croutons!! And half a small bbq chicken pizza!! Yumyumyum!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done!!!! :)

Well Done Carly!! 3.5lbs is great :)

3.5 lbs !!!!! thats fantastic Carls. Stop hopping on the scales in the morning though . You will always 2-3 lbs more by evening because of food eaten etc.. If youe WI is evening then always weigh (if you have to) in the evening or you will drive yourself crazy. Its not fair on yourself to be dissappointed with a 3.5 lb loss ..

I did an experiment last night.... weighed myself 4 times in an hour on my Wii, no water, no food, no exercise in between .... I got:

+2, -3, +4, -1 ...

I'd read before that the Wii wasn't too accurate. Hope you don't mind me posting that hun. My actual scales, which are WW ones from Argos, I weighed in at +2, -1, -1.5, -o.5
So no idea... just thought I'd let you know it wasn't you, its the damn scales!

I'm relying on the official weigh in at class! :p

Have a fabulous day CarlyStar!x

Surely if you weigh yourself once a week on the same scales in the same place at the same time since you 1st start WW that's got to be the only way of getting accuracy I know this isn't always possible though.
That's what I'm trying to do, then I won't get too hung up on the if's and why's.
If you feel good, can see and feel a difference then that's gotta mean more than just weight alone!
xxx

Thanks guys! That's really interesting jen! Crazy scales! Might just leave it to the WW scales :) x

Thanks hun :) x

Hey Carly . Hope your week is going well . If you get tempted over the weekend just think about standing on the scales on wednesday or see yourself in that beautiful bridesmaids dress . Keep on shredding or should i say shedding!!:D:D

Just saying Hi-have a great weekend and good luck for this week !! you ROCK mrs !!!

Thanks Breda, Jo and Jane :) having a good week so far...

I had to work late yest (2 dif clients in police station) and so missed my tea - I wasn't really hungry so I just grabbed crisps n choc from tuck shop

Then I treated myself to a couple of pints of cider when I got home...

Im out this eve for my best friends birthday... Im kinda nervous about it coz her two uni mates are the others coming -I have met them ages ago .. All 3 are pretty skinny minnys.., I'll be fine! It's all planned :) eat before I go avoid party tea n just drink planned drinks :)

I'll post food in a min xx

Hi All

Well I am officially a disappointment!

I went to my mates.. drank all my vodka and then had two more in town with lime n lemonade - so that's about 8pp over.

Then I went to chippy and resisted.... but then got home and ate 3 galaxy ripples which is 15pp so may as well have had chips... so I have used 23AP for booze n ripples... but plan for tomorrow is 2pp below dailies... so the 21pp is from RFL which I imagine will be 9AP and then the 12AP already earned plus dancing this eve...

I am ANGRY!!! I am angry that I was good at chippy then ate Choc.. I am angry that I felt crap and let myself get down.. I am angry that I let a bloke, who is basically a sleeze who has a long term girlf and yet texts me all sorts, bother me....

I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT AND LOVE ME!!! :( I HAVE BEEN GOOD AND NOW DUNNO WHAT TO DO FOR BREKKIE/RFL etc :(

*hugs*
We all have off days and days when we're just so cross at ourselves. This losing weight business is hard work and sometimes it gets to us all (says the girl who went off plan for three days and just didn't stop eating!!). Today is a fresh start and you can pound out all that anger on the rfl. You'll kick its' arse!!!
You've done so well don't let three lousy ripples and a twunt like that beat you!!!

BLIMEY you are so hard on yourself! You are doing amazingly well on WW and work really hard with fitness too. You have tracked absolutely everything so you are farrrrrrrrrr from a disappointment. If you really really need to fiddle your breakfast, why not just have a big fruit salad, maybe with some lowfat yogurt? carly, you have to keep in mind that this is a long journey and you have a life outside of weight watchers. as long as you track everything, there is no reason at all why you cant have an off night that you claw back the next day or sometimes use your well earned APs. Its not like you will slip because your focus is great but you cant beat yourself up so much over the occassional hiccup as its not realistic to think you should be so tightly controlled anyways. lighten up on yourself, you are doing brilliantly and you will lose all of this weight. xxx

Back