ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Morning!!!!

I kno I'm too hard on myself! It's done now so let's pull it bk....

I am not enjoying this hangover.... RFL is gonna be fun lol :)

Wish me luck xx

aww you poor woman lol. good luck xxx

Carly. Why do you beat yourself up each night out ? . o.k you over did a few drinks . not a disaster. You resisted at the chippy ..Great determination.. What you have to ask yourself is why did you need the chocolate when you came home ? . Was it frustration with that sleezeball ?? . Were you hungry.? . Did you feel deprived after not having chippy? . I think you have to answer that question to yourself and work out what you have to change to avoid that situation.

Agood idea when you come in after a few drinks. Get a big glass of water and go straight to bed .Guarenteed no headache in the morning. (water prevents dehydration).

The sleeze needs to be ignored. Id Love to show his girlfriend the texts he is sending you. Maybe she can sort him out!!

Thanks everyone :) RFL went well - completed in 54mins... Will add a piccie... Have put a few on from last night too :)

Just chilling this eve with DVDs :) still hoping for a loss on Tues :)

Xx

:D

My sis n her mates are doing DVDs at mine... And they have a giant bowl of sweets n big bags of crisps :( gutted!!!

I have to be good till WI...

I'm already worrying about next week... House party at mine on thurs... Think I will avoid drinking but it's all party food... Will try to pp everything and decide what I'm having before... Need to save some weeklies for cocktails on Friday.... Xx

Hi Carly,
You are so hard on yourself, be kind hun ((())). I know it's easier said than done though. I have to ask, what is RFL?

Michaela x

Hi hun!

Its Race for Life :) it was good fun x

Carly , if that was me and people arrived with sweets and crisps (kinda insensitive anyway:mad: ) I would just get out a can of diet coke and a ptk of walkers baked for 2pp and be happy out. We eat with our eyes but really as long as our chops are moving we are happy out. Works for me (most times!!)

Thanks hun xx

We eat with our eyes but really as long as our chops are moving we are happy out. Works for me (most times!!)

LOL... that did make me chuckle. Im always at my happiest when my chops are moving :D

Personally Carly, I wouldn't let anyone with goodies into the house. Make them sit in the garden :D xx

I like it!!! Cunning plan!

Well I've just measured inches...

Further inch off waist, thigh n bust...

Arm - only 0.5" lost in total over 12 weeks -still massive bingo wings (16")

Waist - 7" lost in total (42" now)

Hips - 5" lost in total (55" now)

Thigh - 2" lost in total (30" now - most people have a waist like this not a leg!!)

Bust - 3" lost in total (44" now)

Xx

Right - I'm looking bk over the last few weeks and I'm cross now!

I need to stop going slightly over my weeklies n using AP... I want to eat all weeklies and earn but don't eat a few AP each week! I want to average 2.5lb a week and the last 8 weeks are nowhere near that! Need a kick! Lol

I will lose this weight, I will enjoy social events without going mad, I will lose inches!! Xxx

you will , you will, you will !!!!!!!

:D x

Thanks Darling :) x

Thanks Jo x

Hey Carly ,hope you had a good day . well done on the measurements. . Its all positive. :D:D

Back