ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

how ya getting on carly, i found weekend very hard but im back on track. Live and learn as the things i ate werent even great. My weigh in is tomorrow when is yours x

Thanks Breda

Hi Lil Miss Sunshine - I was a bit rubbish at weekend but generally feeling positive .. my wi was today...

Hi Michaela (hope I spelled it right...) - Like the piccie!! :)

Well I lost 1.5lb this week... Which is more than I deserved

I am really pleased that it was a loss... even though I was desperately wishing for 1lb more .... I will get my 2 stone next week... If I get 2lb thats 2 stone and 10% so hoping for that...

I am realising that I maybe need to be more realistic and be thankful for any loss... I am going to try really hard this week and we shall see how I do :) I plan to eat most weeklies but not all and to earn some AP xxx

Many congratulations Carly. That's a really decent loss-you should be very satisfied. It's all moving in the right direction and just think of the new eating habits you are learning in the process. A double whammy!x

1.5 is a bloomin good loss missy, I'd kill for that at the moment!!! haha

Well done love, you're doing so well :) You'll get that next milestone, and then some, next week, I know it!! x

Hey carly. 1.5 lb is a great week in my view. We'd all love it to come off in chunks but we have to have patience with it . Its not easy I know when you are going out nights with friends but if you think about it you have still had your nights out and have still lost weight. Its (as my leader says) all about planning,patience and persistance (the 3 P's)

Hi Carly,
Lovely to catch up on your successes. You are really excellent at the exercise regime and its paying dividends for you. Just shy of 28lbs in 12 weeks is phenomenal. You need to bask in the glow of your successes a little longer young lady. I'm delighted for you.

Keep up the good work,

Conor x

Thanks everyone :D xx

Well we are having a house party tomorrow... and lots of random naughty food is at mine... I am going to calculate points of what I fancy and will have just that... am not going to drink (I don't think...)

Then if I have enough weeklies left I may just treat myself to an Indian one day this week xxx

If i want a indian i always get a ww one thy r around 9-10 pp n then there garlic bread i dnt notice the diff nemore. ! X

Hi Carly , tip for party . Have some nice low point stuff around as well so you are not tempted to pick at the high point stuff after you have had your quota.

Have a big bowl of fruit and a yogurt before it starts so you wont be starving.

Enjoy your night :D:D

Ww do a mini garlic bread and mini nanns which r 5 pp no way wud i eat a whole one anyway lol

Well done on your 1.5lb loss Carly, you are doing so well. I think we all get a bit disappointed with our losses sometimes - how mad is that? It's a LOSS. I try to think that the weight didn't go on overnight and therefore won't fall off overnight either. With that said, I'm a right moany whatsit when I get a loss of less than 0.75lb. Many times I've read that a gradual loss is far more sustainable long term. You are doing brilliantly well, losing weight and still enjoying treats. I'd say you've got the balance spot on.

Enjoy the party :) x

well done carly and hope the party went well !!

ps the ww mini garlic baguettes are nice

Hey Carly ,hope you enjoyed the party hon and that the head is not too bad this morning . Did you have to go to work today ??

Back