ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Scales are currently playing nice.... hope they stay like this till WI tomorrow... I really want 2lb for my 10% but 1lb will do for my 2 stone... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SCALE GODS! lol

Had a really long day so no AP again.. but have enjoyed a week off (except for one shred...my 30th day!).... back to the exercise on Wed :D

xxxx

Thanks Jo :D xx

Good luck for weigh-in Carly! I hope its at least 2lbs off for you, you deserve it xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Karen! Not sure I do this week lol! :) x

Thanks Darling :) good memory! X

Obvs! Ur awesome x

Carly good luck with Weigh in tomorrow also, what time are u ? i am around 530 pm. If going away to places be prepared, like sat there i had to go to a christening and i got bread called 50/50 and its 2 points for 2 slices and 2 bananas, couldnt believe it kept me full up. Then u can splash out that night ;) plus when the platters came around strangely enough i didnt want anything, also boyfriend brought me to chipper after a load of drink, he bought me a burger and chips and i didnt even eat it, his dad took it from me hahahaha amazing what pointing points can do to you ;) x

whats the verdict? xxx

Helllo alll... sorry for keeping u in suspenders (suspense tehehe)

LilMissSunshine - fab tips! I will aim to have lunch before I go and maybe take my Belvita bars for lunch and just have a small but yummy tea so plenty of boozy pps hehe

Jen - best part of today was defo WI!! Worst part of the day.. was my rubbish friend cancelling on me ... so for Kendal Calling I will be alone on the 1st night - not impressed!!! he also cancelled for Leeds (on both occasions after promising to attend and after me buying my tickets)... well I have tickets and have people to spend time with and am SUPER EXCITED! SCREW HIM!! lol

Well Jo, Jen and Michaela.... I LOST 3.5lbs!!! WOOP WOOP! so thats 2 stone 2.5lbs in 13 weeks.. got my 4th 7 and my 10%... super super chuffed!!! Love to all xxx

Thanks Petal! u too :D x

Carly thats fantastic !!! with party and all !!!!see it can be done and YOU can do it :D . Well done on your 2 stone and your 10% .great milestones . Come on 3 stone . This girl is on her way !!!!!!!!!!!

WOW as usual Carly! You're doing so well :D

well done carly, you have so so earned it!!!

Back