ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

3.5lbs is a mega loss Carly, well done girl!! It's made a bit dent in the next half a stone. That is awesome and you really, really earnt it :) Sorry your friend cancelled but you'll have a brilliant time - his loss for sure. Michaela x

Thanks everyone! U are awesome! My real life line! I really missed getting online yest (was in the land of no signal!) and have been crazy busy... will try my best to catch up with most of you this eve before sleepy time xxx

Thanks Jo :) x

Ready for my night out :) x

Thanks! I'm embarrassed of fat arms but I'm ok xx

Hi Carly , You look really lovely in your picture . You are like me you focus on the negative (look at my fat arms !!!!) . What you should say to yourself is God I look really pretty there . That colour dress really suits me . Its lovely and summery . Positive thinking is the way :D:D

Thanks guys! It was like £10 in new look hun :)

So here goes...

Last night as you all know I was feeling cacky but I gee'd myself up, got dolled up and off I went....

Had 250ml of vodka at my friends (pre-measured) and then had a couple more shots.... Then we went out and I had a cocktail and a pint of cider ... oops!

Anyways it all went a bit cacky because my ex (who some of you know about) is off back to Afghanistan on Monday and my friends said I was giving him mixed signals and I needed to make it clear .... they all also said you cant stay friends with an ex... so I sent him a text to see if he was ok with being just friends and he basically confessed that he still loves me and that when we spend time together he has to hold back from trying something.... so I was upset and yet again my friends said to cut ties... so I said I thought it might be best for him if we aren't friends.... we had a bit of a row and stopped talking... but today he says he can deal with it and that we can still be friends... I just don't know. All of my friends are very against it and negative if I mention him.... but I don't want to lose him as a friend but I also definitely don't want him back at all...so maybe its for the best if i let him go....

Anyways so I felt cacky after that all happened.... but ended up going to a couple more clubs... OMG CARLISLE SUCKS!!! I miss Manchester sooooo much!!

In the second club this young lad came over to me and asked me to dance... and I told him I was sure he would prefer to dance with someone else ... he insisted and so we went to dance....anyways I ended up kissing him.... but quickly realised he was far too young and it was silly... but it did make me feel a bit more attractive lol... first time anyone has came onto me a night out in years...

So anyways that was a silly little drunken blip.. lol

But the summary is that I am massively over my points... and have felt miserable today so have gone 11pp over today with choccie... but I did earn 20AP

I will earn some AP tomorrow and maybe some on Tues and then I will see what happens Tues... the scales don't seem to be affected yet but I am sure they will be.... oh well
xxxxxx

Hi Carly , Am I being too nosey to ask why your friends are so negative about him ?? and if you really dont want him in your life why do you still want him as a friend. ?? .

Also friends may not always be right and you have to make these decisions ..

They are negative coz they don't think he was good for me n think I should break ties because u can't be friends!

I really care for him as a friend! It's not that I don't want him in my life its that I dont fancy him so a relationship isn't right xx

Then you are dead right to try to explain that to him and if he cant cope with that then Im afraid its better to cut ties. Its not worth it emotionally for you.

Dont panic too much about the extra PP . Had a bad few days here too and an anniversary dinner on Friday night !!. Just get one good day under your belt and you will be off again. Its just a bump on the road ,thats the way I am looking at it.

Thanks lovely x

Hi hun! U just sign up and once u have posted 50 times u can change ur profile ;) xx

bizime said:
Hi I am new to this dont know how it works to set up my profile I do WW pro points

Hi, welcome and good luck, I along with many others have a food diary check them out for new ideas and inspiration, and like Carly said once you've posted 50 times you'll be able to do more on here.

xxx

Then u can change photo etc and put in figures etc... Xx

Thanx love can you do things like be friends etc? I will look proper on the laptop later x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

U can indeed but I think it's all once u have 50... but that doesn't take long :) xx

Back