ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

How u finding pp? X

Carly - I love your photo, you look great. As for your arms, blimey I didn't even notice. Gosh, we are our harshest critics ((())). Very difficult situation with your ex and I can see your friend's views but equally you need to do what is right for you and him. Perhaps severing ties (for the time being) is necessary - it may be your ex can separate friendship from wanting or hoping for more.

Michaela x

Thanks hun x

Sat listening to late night love feeling sad n pathetic...

Told my mum I thought I would gain tomorrow n she wasn't impressed then I said I thought festival would be bad bit id get bk to it after if needed to (ie if I hadn't managed to be good) and she said "u will have to"

She has always been such a negative influence on my weight and about food! I blame her for me and my sister being so fussy! They never have fruit in the house n mum is basically anorexic :( Grrrr just needed a rant!

I always feel like she is embarassed that I'm fat :( and she never seems proud of anything :(

Always I kno I will get bk to it tomorrow and will do my best at festival!

I'm nervous about WI and my first crown court case... Best go to sleep xx

I can so relate!

Unfortunately that's our mums though and we have got to try and get past that!

Think about why you're doing this and the end result! I often think, ill show you just watch me!

Hugs, hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth :) x

You are you not just your mums daughter love x. Lost both my parents within 6 months in the last 11 months. I used to think my dads negative and unsupportive words were either cruel or revertive physiology. Now tho I miss him and I think well it is what it is and they were just words cos he was rubbish expressing himself. I was 14 1.5 now last WI was13 7 so it's going the right way but very 2 steps forward 1 backward ? but better frame of mind. Am a clerk at a meeting and have a great leader so WI tomorrow fingers crossed and have tracked it all with pts to spare!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks bizime... I am so sorry - sounds like a really tough year! Hugs!

You are doing really well and good luck for WI!

Well I hope that I manage to get my client bail this morning...

Scales are currently a half down so I imagine by WI I will be 1.5 up which isn't too bad as I would still have my 2 stone... fingers crossed its not any worse.... just found out it is someone from court's birthday so depends if we go out for lunch hehe

I have been thinking about the festival and I think I will drive home on the Sunday so then I will only drink fri n sat and I will take a half bottle of vodka (28PP) and have 3 ciders while there (21PP) and then will just eat within my dailies... will probably only be awake for two meals :D I think I can do this festival malarky... Leeds may be different as it is 5 days :s but I will cross that bridge when I come to it :) xxx

Carly, look how well you have done already, u are doing brill. Yea parents seem to be like that, I live in Dublin but go home some weeekends. I find down home there is noting at all to eat and then when there is i am been watched, sister is a twig and doesnt understand how i 'eat so much' dont worry. u enjoy your festival and start fresh on the Tues after it, no point Monday (if festival on at the weekend) Tues best to start back off ;)

Well done Bizime!!!

Well I put on 2lb today and am gutted but have got over it lol... I still have my 2 stone loss and I going to be as good as a I can at festival and hope for a little loss

Hope all are well xx

2lbs will soon be off again, mark my words :)
Which festival is it this weekend?

Families are certainly funny things. My mum used to do calorie counting. She was about 13st at the time looking to drop 1.5st, so was on 1200c a day... I'm CCing, and every day, she's like "you'll never lose on 1500c"... seems to forget I'm starting about 6st heavier than she did. Amongst other things, she is on SW now and tells me everyday that my food choices don't fit her plan... but I'm not FOLLOWING her plan lol. And my dad, gosh... he eats nothing but processed food, ready meals and fatty fryups, and criticises everything I eat, everything. He plays golf, and burns off a lot of calories in a day when he does a round. Tells me that if he can do it as an old man.... but Daddy darling, I don't have the time for 18 holes of golf, I work full time, I commute.... gah!

You'll have a fab time at the festival, just wanted to say in the nicest way possible - screw your ma, you're doing fantastically well and if she won't support you, well we'll just have to step it up a notch here :D

x x

Hey Carly, long time no see!

You're doing so well, that 2lb will be gone in no time. Enjoy the festival!

(((Carly))) Hey the 2lb will soon be gone. Families can be incredibly critical at times - don't know how that works tbh! Hold your head up and keep going - prove her wrong. You are doing so so well. I hope court went ok for you too.

Enjoy the festival - you've planned well and dancing will surely earn a few APs :)

Thanks guys :D I'll catch up with u all when I get bk from the festival :) xx

Enjoy it and be prepared :D x

Back