ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Hi Carly, lovely to catch up with your story. You make me smile, the impetuosity of youth... give yourself some time, romance etc will fall into place. You are a young, intelligent woman with her head well screwed on. Go out, enjoy the festival & live it up a little, like the ladies said, Dance, Dance & Dance some more.

Hugely impressed with you having achieved the 2 stone weight loss AND the 30 day Shread.

All the best,

Conor x

have a fantastic time at the festival Carly xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello My Lovelies!!!!!!!

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I had a frigging awesome time....

I didn't take much booze with me because I was planning to be good but the food on offer made that tough... so I ate a lot more than I planned... didn't have much to drink tho.... I imagine I will put on a little bit... we shall see tomorrow... am out for a meal after WI but then from Wednesday onwards I will be back to it 100% and will try to increase the exercise ... probs re-do the shred :D

Not gonna post my diaries for the weekend or today/tomorrow but in total I am 272 pps over my weeklies lol... sure I earned some AP with the walking but dunno how many...

I realised while I was away that I can enjoy myself and have a week off plan because I know I can do it and I know I will get there! and if it isn't by my best friends wedding next August at least I will be a damn site smaller than now!

I am going to really enjoy Leeds Festival - take plenty of booze, plenty of pennies and have a really fun time - eat and drink as I please and pick up afterwards - it is too expensive to waste time worrying... and I know I can get back to it afterwards :D

Some horrid people did say nasty things tho - the classic old man who said "I bet you fill a sleeping bag" and the random drunken idiot who said "fat arse" - screw them - I didn't get upset ... I realised that they won't be able to say stuff like that soon enough!

Two other random thoughts
* I was looking at guys there and now have a random shopping list of what I want in my future man hehe - loves festivals, happy, friendly, kind, funny, funky dress sense, good lucking and puts up with my quirks, snoring and smelly feet... hehe... any suggestions?
* I was also thinking how funky I will dress when slim... and how much more fun I will have at festivals.... I want to be the one down the front dancing.. need to find some more friends who are like me too :)

Well I think I have rambled enough!!

I BLOODY MISSED U LOT!!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello My Lovelies!!!!!!!

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I had a frigging awesome time....

I didn't take much booze with me because I was planning to be good but the food on offer made that tough... so I ate a lot more than I planned... didn't have much to drink tho.... I imagine I will put on a little bit... we shall see tomorrow... am out for a meal after WI but then from Wednesday onwards I will be back to it 100% and will try to increase the exercise ... probs re-do the shred :D

Not gonna post my diaries for the weekend or today/tomorrow but in total I am 272 pps over my weeklies lol... sure I earned some AP with the walking but dunno how many...

I realised while I was away that I can enjoy myself and have a week off plan because I know I can do it and I know I will get there! and if it isn't by my best friends wedding next August at least I will be a damn site smaller than now!

I am going to really enjoy Leeds Festival - take plenty of booze, plenty of pennies and have a really fun time - eat and drink as I please and pick up afterwards - it is too expensive to waste time worrying... and I know I can get back to it afterwards :D

Some horrid people did say nasty things tho - the classic old man who said "I bet you fill a sleeping bag" and the random drunken idiot who said "fat arse" - screw them - I didn't get upset ... I realised that they won't be able to say stuff like that soon enough!

Two other random thoughts
* I was looking at guys there and now have a random shopping list of what I want in my future man hehe - loves festivals, happy, friendly, kind, funny, funky dress sense, good lucking and puts up with my quirks, snoring and smelly feet... hehe... any suggestions?
* I was also thinking how funky I will dress when slim... and how much more fun I will have at festivals.... I want to be the one down the front dancing.. need to find some more friends who are like me too :)

Well I think I have rambled enough!!

I BLOODY MISSED U LOT!!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxx

YAY YOU'RE BACK! :D Glad you had a great time! Good on you for ignoring those comments :) AND I MISSED YOU! :p
Hope WI goes well for you :D

Thanks darling! Missed u too xx

Yay, good to have you back Carly x

Amazing and sensible attitude - life has to be enjoyed and sometimes the plan will take a side seat but you can and will get back on it. It's about the big picture - that is what will make this sustainable, I'm sure of it. I had a little chuckle at the PP used though ;) As for the idiot comments... let them jog on, you're a far better person than either of them.

I'll keep my eyes open for anyone who matches your shopping list too :D
M x

Thanks guys :) I STS this eve so I'm pleased :) hoping for 5lbs off to get to 17s but all I can do is my best :) xx

Hooray, a STS is brilliant Carly. I wouldn't mind betting that you get a great loss this coming week too :) x

Wow, well done Carly! Just goes to show, this plan can fit into your life without too much of a sacrifice.

STS is amazing, bet you have a fab loss next week!

...boo! :p Thought I'd drop in and say hi! STS is great considering you were at a music festival :) Well done x

Thanks guys :) x

Thanks hun :) not been feeling well today but I'm better now xxx

:D xx

Thanks hun :) I need to find something to do to stop the snacking! X

Helloo :) x

Hi All!

Well Marnie was so brave and posted a pic in her bikini... So here goes... I'm ashamed and uncomfortable but need to share these ... I have a long way to go!

Xx

Thanks guys :) xx

Back