ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

I agree whole-heartedly with Jo - you are so committed and I know you'll get there. Well done Carly x

I can only agree with the others I know you will get there !!

Thanks Ladies :D

Hello All!!

I have been snacky and obsessing over choccie this week.. I think it is tough getting bk to it after two bad(ish) weeks... but I did earn 12AP today .... so it's a start...

I have been a bit down today.. probably coz I am skint and have no plans and have boring things to do... I did my exercise and have done some Hen Do research (which is exciting but tedious....) and am about to do a bit of prep for work .. while watching a chick flick ("chasing liberty") and then tomorrow more exercise and prep and a dvd with my friend :D

I guess I feel lonely sometimes coz most mates are married/ paired up... and I would like to meet someone but I want the right someone.. and I know that until I feel better I wont meet them... so they can wait.. guess I am bored, broody and wish I wasn't living with parents lol.... anyways.. we plod along.!!.. :D U lot are a fab help.... NOW WE MUST PLAN NOVEMBER!!!

Anyways... my plan.....I plan to eat within my 39 dailies tomorrow and then on Monday I am out for a curry and think I will go about 26pp over.. so I plan to earn another 22AP tomorrow so I break even... then I will see how I do on Tues.. then on Tues I am gonna just eat a normal meal for tea but then for my treat I plan to buy Ben & Jerry's...

And then I have two weeks to be really good i.e. NOT GOING OVER WEEKLIES AT ALL!!! (bearing in mind the usual social events in those weeks... including a trip to London for a course, a weekend visiting friends in Preston, a dvd night and a night on the town....) and then I will have a week off enjoying Leeds Festival... so hoping that August will have me perhaps another 6.5lb down... i.e. 5th silver 7 (17 stone 12) but we shall see...

And then I have 48/49 weeks left to the wedding.. If I was to lose 1lb a week that will leave me at 14 stone 6 lb for the wedding

1.5lb a week from then = 12 stone 10lb for wedding

2lb a week from then = 11 stone 0lb for the wedding

2.5lb a week from then = 9 stone 6lb for the wedding....

So any way I will be slimmer and happier :)

Enough waffle.. much love! xx

Hehe I kno I'm crackers lol xx

Do your nails? Can't pick at food with wet nails!

I always ruin my nails coz I can't sit still hehe! But i have plenty to do today :) x

Just seen an advert for Heinz pasta pouches for £1.39 - anyone seen em? Tried em? Pp'd em? X

I can't fault your planning Carly - as I've said before, this is about the bigger picture and not the short game. You are an inspiration! I think you are right about being someone - I know it's cliched but it will also happen when you least expect it ;) :)

Haven't seen the Heinz pouches, I'm curious now lol x

I've had an ok day! Having one of those weeks where I'm picking but I'm ok -I've done AP and gonna enjoy curry tomorrow and hope for a little loss :) xx

Carly, I think it's so cool how your looking forward to your curry, I was the same last week about a Chinese. Mr M had been working away all week and every evening I thought right I'll order myself a Chinese but I spoke to him and he said no wait till Wednesday WI and get one and that was it I looked forward to it and really enjoyed it.

xxx

Hehe I am looking forward to it ! And gonna enjoy it! Will go over but hope for a little loss! We shall see! Right bk to it after my WI Ben n Jerry's treat lol cx

OOh, curry, chinese... all sound rather lovely lol. We're away for the weekend at the end of August and I'm already planning a curry - and intend to thoroughly enjoy it :D :D x

Curry was lush!!! was a bit naughty but hoping I still get a loss... xx

Measurements STS this month... Must try harder! Xx

Not impressed :( have toothache and generally a sore jaw... :( x

Back