ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Helllllllooooo my lovelies!!

Well I pulled off a cheeky 4lb loss!! And treated myself to Ben and Jerrys :D

I am 1lb from hitting the 17s which is something I haven't see for years!! and 2.5lb for my 5th silver seven so that's what I shall aim for... I am away all weekend in Preston but I can control myself! and then London mon-tues (so will be WI on Wed next week) and a curry on the Monday - but I know I can stay within pps!

My friend joined this week... she is a bit negative and will be moving away again in 2 weeks... is nice to feel knowledgeable lol... and I know I will do it no matter what she thinks/ says/ does :D xxx

Thanks Jo :) I am really pleased.. onwards and downwards :D x

Helllllllooooo my lovelies!!

Well I pulled off a cheeky 4lb loss!! And treated myself to Ben and Jerrys :D

I am 1lb from hitting the 17s which is something I haven't see for years!! and 2.5lb for my 5th silver seven so that's what I shall aim for... I am away all weekend in Preston but I can control myself! and then London mon-tues (so will be WI on Wed next week) and a curry on the Monday - but I know I can stay within pps!

My friend joined this week... she is a bit negative and will be moving away again in 2 weeks... is nice to feel knowledgeable lol... and I know I will do it no matter what she thinks/ says/ does :D xxx

Ooh well done on the amazing weight loss hun!! Omg I so know what you mean about friends dragging you down..one of my friends is quite jealous of my progress but I'm not annoyed, I'm just using it as extra fuel to motivate me to goal! :)

But having said that, everyone else around me has been supportive, giving me compliments etc so all in all, its cool!:p

Thanks hun!

There is always one! Glad the others are more supportive!! Xx

Hellooooo! I've been gone for months but trying to get back on the board! Just wanted to say well done - you've made so much progress in pounds lost woooooo! I'm so inspired :)
CGxx

OMG!!! Carrie - I kept messaging you on ur thread! Missed u loads! Hope u are well.. do u have a new diary I can fellow.. how are u finding getting back to it??

well... Toothache continues.. in fact my entire jaw is in agony! was a right grump today and I have my first trial tomorrow and opening my mouth hurts! awesome!

On the plus side its easier to forget food!! Cuedoc and emergency dentists wont help so just have to wait till Friday morning :( not happy

I am gonna go do a few hours prep then hope to sleep... might not be able to update all things today but will catch up tomorrow

Much love
xxx

Thanks hun :D

I am blooming terrified and have been preparing for hours.. may not sleep tonight... xxx

Morning Carly, didnt realise I hadnt visited for a few days.

Well done on that brilliant 4lbs.

Hope the trial goes well and that your tooth is sorted soon, nothing quite like toothache-horrible

Oh Carly, poor you, toothache is grim :( I hope the trial went well? 4lb is brilliant. As for your friend, heck, she should be super-motivated by you :) x

Thanks all :)

Hello All

Well I had a crazy busy and fairly stressful day... ended up have 4 clients to deal with today and one was a mini trial and then the full trial... what a day!! Was good to busy as no time to panic just had to get on with it!

I think it all went well.. one good result and one "bad" one but lets face it that was his fault for being guilty not mine lol

I left work at 6.30pm and was starving.. popped to asda and grabbed a few bits... was starving and after being so good yest.. and my crazy day today I ended up eating 5 fingers of twirl and two ww waves (like vienetta) - the toothache is worse this evening - can't to at least know what it is tomorrow!!

Well I used 15 weeklies which was naughty ....

I am away in Preston Sat/Sun and apparently out for lunch two days.. and then being cooked for so hope its not too bad... think one it nachos, pizza and wedges and the other is sunday lunch.... but then I am out for a 3 course curry on Monday (with a friend who I haven't seen for a year... i.e. if I am in London... - apparently its a deal for 3 courses and have to have all 3 to get deal....) and then there is Brekkie, lunch and dinner out too... I will do my best but not hopeful for loss... esp. as scales are already up and I have been good! plus no time to exercise :(

Oh well there will be one more week before Leeds... xxx

Wow, busy bee! You'll do fine at the scales next weigh in :) Hope your toothache isn't anything too bad and let's hope your friend notices you're skinnier if you haven't seen him/her in a year ;)

Lets hope so! xx

Excuse me madam !!! wasnt it you recently saying you didnt have much coming up socially ?? You never bloomin stop woman !!LOL ( apols if it wasnt you !)

Glad the trial went well-loved the 'it was his fault for being guilty'

Lol!! Yea my social life creeps up on me! London is for work and I'm now scared re:riots :s x

No need to be scared of the riots. I live in London - not far from Brixton and Clapham and I've been fine. It's all gone quiet now.
Holborn's a very safe area.
Just because you have to order three courses doesn't mean you have to eat them all. I'm sure you'll do fine.

Hello All!

Dentist said my wisdom teeth haven't fully come through and so there is a bit of gum under which food has gone and there is an infection (which impressively is on both sides!!! - dentist was surprised!) - so she rinsed with this needle like thing and put in some medicine and then just painkillers and antibiotics! Back again for a check up next week. Pleased it's not serious! If I keep getting infections they may need to cut the gum away or remove the tooth... Eek!

Had a long day in the police station after that!! :( finally got set off at 9 and arrived at 10.30... Been chatting till now :D

Tomorrow is a trip to the Trafford Centre (with no money but the emergency credit card if there is something I "have to have" or 10 things I "have to have" in Primark - I love it and haven't been for probs over a year!!) - so will be a lunch out and then random bits for tea followed by slushy cocktails and milky cocktails... I thought it was more DVD based... Oh well ... With the curry planned for mon too ... I will just enjoy my weekend and see what my WI on Wed brings ... (my friend who has just joined is here too so hope she's not too perfect!!! Lol)

I will update probably on Monday if not before!

Have a brill weekend!! Xxx

Back