ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

I plan to enjoy Leeds! I had a nice meal out! I am now going to have 8 really good days (still using weeklies obviously as I have 2 nights out)... I'm in London tomorrow so missing WI! Gonna just wait till next Tues because I will get to my 17s by next Tues then hopefully not go bk to the 18s after Leeds! :D

Xx

Well said, Mifford! Glad you had a fun day anyway, you sound like a really positive, bubbly person xx

Hope the scales play nice on Weds.

I hate London! People there are mean!!

I am home now and for no reason I feel like crying! I can't quite do it but my eyes are welling up! Just feel down and no clue why!!

My friend who started last week lost 5lb! And honestly I'm cross! She was as bad as me on Sat and she's smaller than me and I've never lost that.. I kno I'm an awful person for even feeling like this... Just coz she is negative and oh I dunno!

Anyways! New week tomorrow and I'm going to get into 17s!!! :) xx

Morning Carly! I'm a Londoner and I'm not mean! Who upset you petal? or was it just the whole unfiendly bit?

It is quite normal to be envious of other dieters who frequently appear to do better than us but you are so honest in sharing it. That is why we like your diary! Was it her first week? If so that explains it. She may also have distorted the truth somewhat in certain aspects of what she ate etc. Never mind, it's you who's important at the moment.

'See' you after my hols.x

I'm a Londoner too - and I'm friendly!

If it's your friends first week then loads of that will be water. No matter how well she did you are doing stunningly too - and you've been doing amazingly for ages. Your friend has only managed a week. She's got along way to go to get close to you! And I'll bet your mate doesn't inspire as many people as you do when you post in here.
Stick with it - and when you're in that size ten bridesmaids dress you won't care how much your friend lost in her first week.

Thank u all u lovely lot! I was just being a bit daft... had a good day today.. no weeklies at all! YAY ME!!! woop...

To be honest I am more cross with me because these last few weeks I haven't been the best.. but I am back on it now :D (competitive streak has kicked in hehe)

I kno a lot of lovely londoners.. is just the push and shove to get on the tube and the lack of offers to help carry bags... and the rudeness of pushing in front in queues etc... but I know that its just the way it works...

I am saving me weeklies as it is the same friend's birthday night out on Sat... and she wants to have pizza and drinks... I will probs have pasta before I go to hers and just grab a couple of slices and save pps for drinkies :D I will get them 17s!!

Had a crazy busy day... left at 8.00am ... home at 7.45pm... had to quickly eat tea then off to the cinema to see "the inbetweeners" - unfortunately it was sold out... so popped to Asda... by the time I put stuff away, sorted some money stuff.. well it was 12.30... I am shattered and have not managed exercise.. will do some tomorrow.. lol.... will catch up on all your diaries tomorrow.. love and hugs

xxx

ah i noticed that in places 2. I am from Ireland and ive been to a lot of places in England and they say the irish are lovely but i find English way nicer and more manners lol sorry irelando ;) not all of you of course. I was in manchester a while ago and everyone was so nice, bham, liverpool etc love going over. Not fond of London :p 2 big lol dont like underground, i cant breath down there

Aw Carly, try not to compare your friend's loss with yours. Firstly, it's early days for her and you've stuck with the journey... first few weeks are often 'easier'. Secondly, she may well have been a little less truthful about what she has eaten etc ;) Either way, you are doing incredibly well and you're going all the way. x

:D thanks girlies

Anyways... today... well I ate 6 ww eclairs.. they were blooming lovely... no guilty just enjoyment... 15 weeklies gone but that's what they are there for! lol... saving the rest for sat...

Have decided to have another week with no exercise... because next week at Leeds Festival I wont be doing any and don't want to shock the system with loads and then go back to none especially when I expect a big gain from Leeds Festival anyways! So no exercise...

But OMG... come the 1st September I am kicking some serious butt and shifting some serious lbs! I want another 3 stone off by Christmas!

Scales are now back to a STS (they were 6lb up at one point)... so hoping that even with Sat night out I can shift 1lb to see those 17s.. and then I hope I can just keep the Leeds Festival gain to the minimum so I don't go back below a 2 stone loss....

Having an angry at the world day today for no real reason... One of those where you look at people on tv and think - how can you eat and drink what you want and still look like that?! lol bodies are funny things ay? Also cross at myself... this damn not eating fruit and veg is so frustrating... I really want to... think I might start to tackle it again in the New Year but for now it just gets me down... I wanna get that 3 stone off and then can use the fruit and veg to kick start and fill up....

Rambled enough now! Love to all! xxx

Hi Carly I've been doing ww for 6 weeks now and lost so far 13lb not having a great week this week due to being off work and it was my sons birthday so all out of routine....anyway it's your diary sorry :) thought I'd tell u I'm here to follow as been sneakily reading for the past 6 weeks x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Got me craving eclairs now Carly!! And I'm sure you won't go back below a 2 stone loss and you'll see the 17s this week :D xx

Welcome Chezza :) thanks for introducing urself!!! Do u have a diary I can follow? That is an amazing loss so far :) how much do u hope to lose? Xx

Wow Carly. I’ve been reading your whole diary (for the last 3 hours, instead of cleaning my flat!) and wanted to say I’m super impressed. I did write a really long message but it seems to have got deleted :(
I need to learn how to lose weight in the real world with nights out, and long work days, and weekends away, and seeing old friends and travelling with work. it looks like you’re finding a way to do that which I’m hoping i can to... Any tips?!
The amount of exercise you’ve done as well is staggering!
look forward to checking back in and seeing how you’re doing.
hope you have a great day..

Hey Selma :D welcome to my diary... glad I provided a distraction from your cleaning lol!

I am really enjoying ww and don't feel like I am deprived at all... I can eat or drink out and still lose weight... my main tips are to plan everything ahead... and I made a book of my favourite meals and calculated the pps in them... and I also write pps on everything in black marker :D... and if you go off track get right back to it when you can!!

How long have u been doing it? 7lb so far is brill!

Have u got a diary? xx

Carly, no I don't have a diary yet thinking about it tho, to get to my ideal weight I need to loose another 5.5 stone!!! Scary

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you. I love the idea of writing in a marker how many points things have that’s brilliant :) I’ve been trying not to buy anything too bad but know that if I totally deprive myself it will end badly!

have been doing ww for 4 weeks, but missed a wi last week cos I was at a wedding. I’m jumping on the scales 100 times a day but know that has to stop too! I’ve had success in the past with ww just trying this time not to get complacent (In the past I think I had a bad week food wise and still lost weight so tricked myself into thinking I could do it again!) I feel a little different this time and know that this time it’s going to work! I resent a little paying for the classes. I live abroad and each class costs about £12! Didn’t think I could do it without the classes but maybe with this site I can? Will see how I feel when the book I bought runs out...

Am finding this site horribly addictive!! Must get off the computer and clean my flat, Must get off the computer and clean my flat!

I do have a diary http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss-diary/229418-here-goes.html but seem to just be rambling on everyone elses! hope that’s ok?

have a great weekend and thanks again for the tip and the motivation!

Hey all! I was out this eve for my friends birthday :D

If I am honest I got upset and felt cack... felt quite nice when I set off... but after a few hours of boys ignoring me and focusing on pretty girls and one of my so called mates being a dick... well I felt less awesome... popped some pics on here so u can see my hair - had a cut and colour but is pretty much same... and my new frock...

Stuck to weeklies... none left but thats ok :D I didnt go over!

Selma - Will find diary now :D as long as u get back to WI this week.. complacency is a killer but we will do it this time! £12 is a lot! I get classes and online for £20 a month over here... I think that with site and wi at home ur would be ok... maybe go to boots or somet so u get a proper print out each week...as for treats... make sure u enjoy "bad stuff" as deprivation will lead to cravings!

Chezza - if u get a diary let me kno! 5.5 sound like nothing compared to my 9 stone lol! u can do it! one little target at a time.. take 1/2 stone at a time

Jo - Hellllloooooo - hope u are well xx

I had pasta before I went to my friends and had no pizza or crisps or anything and just waited for a tiny bit of cake!! And I had no takeaway after my night out :) definitely impressed!

Better lose on Tues coz go to Leeds festival wed- sun and I'm sure to gain!!! Plus the greasy hair scenario is stressful and the amount of stuff I need to carry 3 miles!!!! :D excited anyway xx

Back