ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

to add to L.M.O's list of advantages to staying in your job for another year if you need to - it will actually help you with your college applications when they see that you have some work and life experience outside of teaching. It will help you bring another dimension to it and also shows that you are not only committed to the teaching and have done something you don't really want to do to finance it but that you can demonstrate that you have fulfilled your work commitments even though its not your chosen route. Its all good stuff when you are applying for places. Plus knowing that your job is a means to an end and is part of the route to get to where you want should make it easier to keep going with it ;)

Thanks hun!

I feel fat today... I have been fairly good.. still have some AP to earn ... but have two more classes booked... think I am still gonna be up on Tuesday from Leeds Festival 2 weeks ago.... really need to start losing again :( xx

Here are the puddings! xx

I'm gonna start my three positives a day:

1. I have "stuck" to ww for 20 weeks! Despite the bumps I'm here and 35.5lbs down (well probably slightly less now lol)
2. I went to body pump today!
3. I got out of bed before 10 am on a Sunday lol!

Xx

Do it :) x

Carlyyyyyyyy where are you ??????

Hope things are ok chick .

OOps just spotted you were on the site earlier !!!! Its the menopause sorry :D

Hey hun :) I am on my other diary more than this one for some reason lol

I am good thanks... just been to the gym :D hows u? xx

I can't find where your other diary has gone to - I've been scanning my computer since yesterday so I can read and update and I'm sure its sitting there staring at me but I just can't find it for looking!

Hope everything is going well - I've finally got the Beck Solution book through but got to find the time to start looking through it. Based on how much I've enjoyed reading everyone's 3 positives for each day I'm very much looking forward to seeing what other suggestions it has in it ;)

Hi ladies! Feeling really positive! Everything is going well this week :)

My other diary is on the ww food diary board :)

Hope ur all ok xx

Hope u are all well!!!!

I posted this on the fb group earlier:

"Had a really good week - still have 18 weeklies left and I normally have none left by Sunday!!! Lol

So I'm treating myself to dominoes.... Have 4 dailies, 18 weeklies and 15 AP so hope not to go too far over... In Preston and last time I visited I didn't do well at all so I'm pleased... The other girls are on ww albeit I'm the only one properly sticking to it these few days!! So most meals have been ok but host wanted takeaway and shops closed so didn't wanna be awkward or demanding! So just gonna enjoy it...

Off to gym Monday and will stick to dailies Monday and usual small brekkie n lunch on tues... And exercising after WI too (did it last tues - so technically should count in this week hehe....

Really would like 4.5 off to be bk to pre-Leeds weight... Or 3 would do?! But who knows lol... Will have a sneaky peak tonight when I get home or tomorrow maybe :) xx"

Well I had 4/5 slices of pizza... and a bit of GB & C.... but then I had two kit kat chunkys at home.... was cross at myself after such a good week...... I am a few over but I have two days of exercise to pull back.... Scales are a pound down atm but we shall see.... xxx

Poorly tummy... Nerves or pizza? X

Ooooh poor you . hope it gets better soon pet . Could be nerves are you doing something stressfull today ??

It's my first day of work exp in a school! Feel fine this morning! I'm absolutely loving it!!!! Xx

the work experience sounds exciting - really hope it goes well this week :)

Hope your experience went well!! Bet it was the pizza, you've been eating really healthy recently, so all the stodge will be a shock to your tummy!

Let us know how your day was, I'm dying to know!!!x

Back