ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Thanks Mifford, Jen and Diva :D

I had a fabulous first day in school today! Loved every minute! The kids were great and my best friend is wonderful!! Now just to decide how to go about doing it!! Teach first might not give enough support but maybe learning as you go is the best?! It will be paid too which is a big bonus... But the PGCE will allow you to learn properly but there is more risk of no job at the end... just don't know what to do.....I went a bit choccie mad when I came home! WI tomorrow and a new week ahead :) Scales are still down by 1 or 2 at mo so we shall see xxx

So glad you had a fantastic time! Now you know it's for you don't you let anything stop you!!
I think the amount of support you get in teach first depends on the school you're at and the people supporting you - the lucky ones get people who go the extra mile, others get people who only do the minimum. You'll figure it out!

P.s. Teaching is exhausting my OH works in learning support and comes home wiped most days. You learn to deal!

Have a great day today

Wow Carly, things have certainly changed in the short time I've been absent lol. Good for you Carly - you are making life-changing, life-improving decisions for you. You have my full admiration hun xx

Thanks all!! I lost 2lbs today... still 2.5 more to get back to my lowest.. need to get my butt in gear.. been stuck for a few weeks! Went to the gym this eve and did a class :D

Loved my second day of work exp... have a lot of thinking/ sorting to do.... Dreading the year ahead in my current job... I have lots of trials to prep... STRESS!! xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Thanks all!! I lost 2lbs today... still 2.5 more to get back to my lowest.. need to get my butt in gear.. been stuck for a few weeks! Went to the gym this eve and did a class :D

Loved my second day of work exp... have a lot of thinking/ sorting to do.... Dreading the year ahead in my current job... I have lots of trials to prep... STRESS!! xx

Yay Snap on the 2lb loss today huni! Congrats luv - I'm finally (after 4weeks!) Back past my lowest so I know you can do it aswell :D

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

2lb down :D:D:D Well done girl .Concidering you had such a buzy week thats excellent . You are such a winner :D:D:D

Well done Carly !!! You are still on course, and on your way!!!!!!

Wanted to ask when are you starting to shop for your Bridesmaid frock ? ( or is it being made ?)
It's just that I remember that scared the sh** out of me when I did it, and made me stick to my diet like a diet DIVA !!! Haha !!

Diva x

Hey Carly :) How was your day today, been up to much? More work exp? How's it gone today?

How has your food been?

Hope you've had a good day! Up to much this weekend?

xx

Thanks CG, Hollie, Kimboowee, Breda and Jo (sooooo kind :D)

Diva - no shopping yet - to be honest I don't want to... because I don't need a dress I can't get too small for! I don't want a negative incentive... will see what the bride says... I may suggest I just get mine made nearer the time.... we shall see

Jen - see below:

Having a busy week again... been at the PGCE open evening today... £9000 fees ARGH! but I hope I can save a fair bit and that and the non-repayable grant can pay for living expenses.. so just another £9000 student loan to repay.... lol

I have been crap with food the last couple of days... 19 weeklies used today... oh well I will be ok....off to bed soon....

Off out on Sat night so saving rest of weeklies for malibu :D lol...

hope everyone is well... hope to catch up soon xxx

Thanks guys :D

I have been doing badly :( need to get my head back in the game.... will enjoy sat and have a fresh start using no weeklies from Sunday xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Thanks guys :D

I have been doing badly :( need to get my head back in the game.... will enjoy sat and have a fresh start using no weeklies from Sunday xx

Aw sorry to hear you feel you're doing bad - you can always get back on track when you feel ready hun, try not to stress too much about a few days off plan - you've come so far & sounds like a good plan to start again Sunday :)
Hope you are ok hun

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back