ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Hello Sweetie, are you having a crappy day or two and a wibble wobble ?? :D Firstly happy belated Birthday wishes !! Secondly, take a deep breath and refocus, you can do this!! Is sf Slim Fast ?? I get the cc because that is what I am doing, LOL !! You could always do a mix and match kinda thing, they say variety is the spice of life !! ;) You know I sometimes do a soup or smoothie kind of day to rein myself back in, and it does seem to work for me !!

Thirdly, just for you...... here is The Frocky Bridesmaid Dress Picture Show !!!

Hugs

Diva x

Attachments

• 20080606194925.jpg
    20080606194925.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 80
  • co-plusbm006.jpg
    co-plusbm006.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 61
  • Purple Sash.jpg
    Purple Sash.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Davids Bridal Elegant Bridesmaids Dresses.jpg
    Davids Bridal Elegant Bridesmaids Dresses.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 67
  • swirly .jpg
    swirly .jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 73
Thanks Diva. SF is ww simply filling. It's a bit like slimming world :) I'll start on Friday :D gonna have to take lunch with me on sat for dress shopping and gonna have to not eat at pizza hut on Monday :( will do a plan and see how it looks :) x

Hi carly!! Havent spoke to u in a while! Dont be down!! Its probably as u said because its just been ur birthday!! Sf is excellannt i loved it when i did it... Bt im sticking to pointing for now :) x

Thanks hun. Can u mix n match the two? X

Yehhh, when i do pro points now i do it without relising .. Most of my foods are filling and healthy but just point for things like yoghurts... Mayo etc... Xx

All planned Jen :) looks quite yummy! And limited to two shapers bars a day! Sounds bad but for me it's a miracle lol x

I'm starvin marvin and a bit grumpy but sticking with it!

I've decided to eat filling and healthy foods most of the time except when social events etc... But each day I will check pp v sf and see which works out as less weeklies - seeing as I can alternate anyway :)

Gonna get bk to posting diary and positives too :) I was up early to make brekkie but didn't get up quite early enough to walk to work.., but am walking back :) and then an hour with PT! Terrified!! Lol not been for a few days and my fitness has defo dropped!

And then gonna try to walk to and from each day and do at least 30 mins exercise a day....

I've just been to new look to try to spend my birthday voucher and it reminded me why I'm doing this!! I wanna be able to fit into normal sizes... I wanna be able to buy shorts, play suits and shoes with a heel!! I wanna not have up wear stupid tights!!

Bridesmaid in 15 weeks so I want two stone off!!!

Oh and I lost 1lb this week... Still up a lot and now only 2 stone 5 off but I haven't put it all on like I usually would! Onwards and downwards :D xx

hi Carly, i know what you mean about wanting to wear normal sizes and clothes....i can't wait to be confident to wear skirts and heels again

Good luck with reaching your target for being a bridesmaid...you can do it xxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
All planned Jen :) looks quite yummy! And limited to two shapers bars a day! Sounds bad but for me it's a miracle lol x

I'm starvin marvin and a bit grumpy but sticking with it!

I've decided to eat filling and healthy foods most of the time except when social events etc... But each day I will check pp v sf and see which works out as less weeklies - seeing as I can alternate anyway :)

Gonna get bk to posting diary and positives too :) I was up early to make brekkie but didn't get up quite early enough to walk to work.., but am walking back :) and then an hour with PT! Terrified!! Lol not been for a few days and my fitness has defo dropped!

And then gonna try to walk to and from each day and do at least 30 mins exercise a day....

I've just been to new look to try to spend my birthday voucher and it reminded me why I'm doing this!! I wanna be able to fit into normal sizes... I wanna be able to buy shorts, play suits and shoes with a heel!! I wanna not have up wear stupid tights!!

Bridesmaid in 15 weeks so I want two stone off!!!

Oh and I lost 1lb this week... Still up a lot and now only 2 stone 5 off but I haven't put it all on like I usually would! Onwards and downwards :D xx

Hi Carly, well done on your loss, you've done so well especially with all the stress, change of job, bad foot, you should be so proud of yourself. I have fallen very badly off the wagon but I am getting back on after Sunday. You always make me feel I can do it, you share the good and bad times which I appreciate - you will do it, even if you are a little behind schedule. Have a great weekend. xxxx

Wooohooooo, well done on the 1lb off, that's fab. well pleased for you!
Plans sound good, and are the Shapers bars, are they the Boots sweetie bars, or something else? If they are, then that's good, two a day :) There was times, you know them big bars of galaxy, the 500g bars? They used to sell in double packs in my local newsagent for £1. At times, I would easily manage one of those double packs a day, so I do totally understand the hold chocolate can have chick.. Found out the other day, after 4 cream eggs, that my limit really is 3 cream eggs lol... Anyways...... moving back to the healthier fitter Jenny & Carly plz!!! Incidentally, if you like cereal bars, I just saw that the Special K bars are 99p for a box of 5 in Tescos, if I remember correctly they are 2pp each too...

Did I read right, was the PT today? Excellent step, how did it go?

I had a whirl round Tescos clothes earlier, and there are some really cute dresses but I'm not ready yet for them. Bring it on tho - Come Summer I'll be in a cutesy frock, mark my words, and so will you toooo!! :D

Hope your evening has gone and continues to go ok :D

Thanks all :) u are lovely!! :D

I did go to PT! I love it Jen but he told me yesterday he is leaving :( gutted!! So I'm gonna save pennies and do it alone! :D

Off bridesmaid dress shopping today... Terrified... Thought it would just be me the bride and the other bridesmaid but her mum is here :( I can't be honest with her here :( gutted! X

Hi Carly, how was the shopping trip ??? Hope it wasn't too depressing....don't go drowning your sorrows with food( like I used to do !!) you are worth so MUCH more than that, hun !!! :D A pound off is better than a pound on !!! Old ancient Diva saying, lol !!!
I'm packing for my trip to Blighty..... Please tell me it's stopped raining there !!! :(

Auburn, as a recovering Chocoholic, I used to eat the family size ones too !!! My ChoccyWoccy monster is usually caged up, and only allowed out VERY rarely now !!!

Have a good weekend !!

Diva x

Hey Diva

Thanks for popping in :D

Well the trip went ok... we got dresses :D I like it... I am going to lose a bit of weight to fit it nicely :D

Hey all

So here are my diaries....

I have planned all my meals for the week... I have made a whole new list of meal ideas - I am enjoying it :D

But I keep comparing pp to sf... and generally I find that I use less weeklies on pp.. So I think I will stick with the filling and healthy meal ideas but on pp... I will make my weeks plans and stick to them :D

I am feeling motivated again.. I know ww suits me :D xxx

Friday 20th April 2012 [PROPOINTS]

BREAKFAST
WW White Bread x 3 = 6pp
Bacon Medallions x 3 = 2pp
Egg = 2pp

LUNCH
WW White Bread x 3 = 6pp
Eat Smart Beans = 4pp
Bacon Medallions x3 = 2pp
Shapers Bar = 2pp

DINNER
WW White Pitta = 5pp
Pasata = 0pp
Ham = 1pp
Cheese = 2pp
Eat Smart Cottage Cheese = 6pp
Shapers = 2pp

SNACKS
Poppets = 5pp

PP = 45/39pp
Weeklies = 6/49pp
APs Earned = 15AP Personal Training, 10AP Walking
Total APs Earned = 25AP

POSITIVES
1. I restarted the diet
2. I earned 25AP
3. I can do this!!!

Saturday 21st April 2012 [SIMPLY FILLING]

BREAKFAST
WW White Bread x 3
Bacon Medallions x 3
Beans

LUNCH
Gammon
Baked Potato
Beans
Shapers Bar = 2pp

DINNER
Potatoes
Gravy = 2pp
WW White Bread
Shapers x2 = 4pp

SNACKS
Kelloggs Squares = 4pp
WW Bagel
Extra Light Phili (40g) = 1pp
Shapers Bar = 2pp

PP = N/A
Weeklies = 21/49pp
APs Earned = 11AP Walking
Total APs Earned = 36AP

POSITIVES
1. I am in the zone
2. We got the bridesmaid dresses - I got disappointed that I hadn't lost as much as I hoped but then remembered that I couldn't change it... just have to keep going :D
3. I will get there!

Sunday 22nd April 2012 [PROPOINTS]

BREAKFAST
NONE

LUNCH
WW Wraps x 2 = 5pp
Pasata = 0pp
Ham = 1pp
Light Mozzarella = 2pp
Chocolate = 6pp

DINNER
Lean Mince - Homemade Burgers = 7pp
Potatoes = 6pp
Sauce = 0pp
Chocolate = 6pp

SNACKS
Chocolate = 10pp

PP = 45/39pp
Weeklies = 27/49pp
APs Earned = 4AP Walking
Total APs Earned = 40AP

POSITIVES
1. I ate too much choc today but I am still on plan :D
2. I have a plan :D
3. I am doing this!!!

xxxxx

Monday 23rd April 2012 [PROPOINTS]

BREAKFAST
Pork Mince = 9pp
Beans = 4pp

LUNCH
WW Bagel x 2 = 8pp
Philli x 80g = 2pp
Shapers = 2pp

DINNER
WW Wraps x2 = 5pp
Pasata = 0pp
Light Mozzarella = 2pp
Ham = 2pp
Shapers = 2pp

SNACKS
Chocolate = 20pp

PP = 56/39pp
Weeklies = 49/49pp
APs Earned = 5AP Walking, 10AP Fat Burning Circuits
Total APs Earned = 55AP
APs Used = 15AP

POSITIVES
1. I exercised :D
2. I had a stressful day but I didn't go too mental... I used a few AP lol
3. I am doing this!!!

xxxxx

Deep purple, prom style... Slight sweetheart neckline, removable shoe string straps, ever so slightly above knee with a diamanté detail... Check debenhams website :) they are by debut and £90... Probably silver shoes and bag... Bride is selecting shoes/bag/jewellery and not sure about flowers :) but shhhhhh it's a secret :D x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Deep purple, prom style... Slight sweetheart neckline, removable shoe string straps, ever so slightly above knee with a diamanté detail... Check debenhams website :) they are by debut and £90... Probably silver shoes and bag... Bride is selecting shoes/bag/jewellery and not sure about flowers :) but shhhhhh it's a secret :D x

It's beautiful, I love colour and style you will look lovely in it :). My brother gets married in July and I am struggling to find an outfit, but would like to lose a bit more yet before I really get serious. Thankfully our daughter is bridesmaid but he has asked me to do a reading - now I feel my outfit has to cover soooo many lumpy bits! Can't wait to see piccies of you in it. Xxxx

U will look lovely! Use it as your incentive. Plenty of time for shopping yet and u will find something I look lovely in :) any idea of colour or style u would like? Z

Thank you, purple is my favourite colour, have looked at quite a few on debenhams website, did fancy a maxi dress but I am 5.2 my hubby 6.1 so heels a must - lol !!! My friend is joining ww next week so that will help as I fell off the wagon 2 weeks ago & cannot get back on but we will meet there, she had offered to go help me choose my dress she has great ideas. You will look lovely in that dress though xxx

Back