Carly's Food Diary

Autumn500

Silver Member
Just started slimming world this week but don't seem to have lost anything so I'm going to keep a food diary to see if I or anyone else can see any problems. I used to do weight watchers and lost five stone on it but sacred finding it v restrictive so I've put on practically a stone recently. I'd like to lose around a stone and a half. Finding it hard to get my he'd around everything asim not going to class, I'm doing it alone, but this site has been an amazing help so far so I'd say il be using it a air bit.

Im going to be doing extra easy every day, but if I find it's not working I'll try to mix it up with red or green days, but I'd like to stick with extra asy just because it's less complicated for me. Sorry about any typos but I'm using theipad and it's quite awkward!

Anyway, today I have had
Two weetabix (healthy extra b)
Milk(healthy extra a)
One level teaspoon sugar (one syn)
Mug of tea with milk from allowance

Lunch was a turkey and ham subway salad with honey mustard sauce(according to a slimming world post the turkey and ham is free, which surprised me as its reformed?)so I just gave two syns for the sauce. I had that witha diet coke and a packet of quavers(4.5 syns)

Dinner was a chicken breast stuffed with spinach and mushrooms and wrapped with bacon done in pasta with the sauce from the seven day plan on the sliming world website. I used less cheese though, 3extra light laughing cow triangles, split between two so I ave that 1.5 syns). Pasta also had spinach, mushrooms and green beans in it.

Snacks were grapes, a banana and chewing gum (1.5 syns) with two more mugs of tea and two pints of sugar free squash

I know I need to try harder with the super free quantities but im working on it!

Back