Red Day Carrot and Corriander soup? (Iceland)

Daisysp8

Hi guys, still plugging away at it as you do. I`m wondering if anyone knows why they`ve stopped doing the Carrot and Coriander soup?

I went to Iceland for the first time in ages to stock up on SW essential meals (well needed as a busy working mum), but I can`t find my favourite soup? There`s Pea soup (boke, hate peas) and various other new soups and meals (most of which contain mushrooms or red pepper), and I`m seriously allergic to them, so can`t have a lot of the other meals).

Totally gutted :(

Hi daisy!!
I can’t comment about the soup as I’ve never tried it but I was just wondering about the red day in your post title as I didn’t think that sw were doing those now? Cheers x
Ps I treated myself to a new soup maker and it’s amazing!!

Hi Kazz, I don`t go to group, I found the "EE" plan just doesn`t suit me at all. I lose weight better on the old Red/Green days, and so still use that plan using my old books x

Hi Kazz, I don`t go to group, I found the "EE" plan just doesn`t suit me at all. I lose weight better on the old Red/Green days, and so still use that plan using my old books x
Hi Daisy
That’s what is so good about slimming world isn’t it, there’s a way for anyone to adapt to their lifestyle, good luck with your weight loss journey xx

Back