dizzie's 2015 diary!

dizzydawnie

Silver Member
Hello all

As the title suggests this isn't my first diary......I probably have one for most of the last 8 years :eek:

However, all other diets that I have pinged and yoyo'd from and actually managed to get to my heaviest weight ever, have now been binned and I am settling with WW.

I have been impressed by the layout of the F&H plan, but like that things can be intermingled. Looking at that on the F&H section, I found the information for the Simple STart plan, so I am planning to do that from tomorrow for 2 weeks and then onto F&H although I can bob back to PP should I need to give myself a reality check or fit my eating plan to meet my life and social events.

Now, altho I am starting tomorrow I have kind of planned my day already and shopped this evening, if any body does read this I would be grateful if you could let me know if this is OK. I am planning Simple Start:

B - brown bread with 2 poached eggs

L - Homemade carrot and coriander soup with brown bread, followed by fresh fruit

T - Prawn salad with 1tbsp reduced fat mayo (e) and actifry chips with 2 tsp oil (e)

lots of NAS squash and water throughout the day, chopped peppers and fruit to snack on,

Does that sound OK?

Could I also ask - is stockpot free like stock cubes?

Hope somebody bobs by to say hello and share experiences

x

So today is Day 1.

Not really had my mind on food today as my dog is in the vets and I've been a worry bag all day long. Just had call to say can collect later so now feeling as if I can settle down to a few things!!

So.....working off the Simple Start principles I am today having:

B - skipped

L - homemade carrot and coriander soup (delish!) with 2 rounds of brown bread

T - prawn salad with 1tbsp mayo (e) and side portion of chips cooked in the actifry with 2 tsp oil (e)

Snacks - fresh fruit

Had plenty of cups of tea with skimmed milk and will have lots of hot NAS tonight, keeping an eye on my little doggie!

So, day 2 (still doing SS today but going to get my head round F&H pre shop tomorrow!!)

B - 2 x Warbie small brown loaf toasted, 2 poached eggs

L - the rest of my lovely carrot and coriander soup

T - steak and chips (E = oil) with vegetables.

Snacks - grapes, orange, tangerines, skimmed milk for tea and hot NAS

May just have some fruit with single cream later if I get peckish.

Very happy with my food today

x

Thursday 15th Jan

Going to write my diary early this morning - will amend later if it changes

B - porridge made with skimmed milk / water with 3tbsp single cream (E)

L - mix of sprouts, carrots, broccoli boiled then made into veg rissole with mash........maybe awful but I just fancy it for some strange reason!! Tomato ketchup (E)

T - chicken kebab with cherry tomatoes, peppers and mushrooms oven baked (grill is broken) served with brown rice.

Snacks - skimmed milk for tea all day, NAS, fresh fruit,

Got loads to do today so hoping keeping busy will stop me thinking about food!

x

Well yesterday was a spectacular failure!!!

But never mind, brushing self down......can't fathom the reason......and organised today, still using SS.

B - porridge oats made with skimmed milk with 2tsp jam (E)

L - Warburtons wholemeal little slices.....1/2 tin baked beans, mushrooms and eggs fried in F&H oil

T - chicken kebabs made with skewered chicken, pepper, mushrooms and tomato, served with egg fried brown rice, pudding of fruit cocktail (natural juice) and 3 tbsp. single cream (E)

Plenty of NAS today. Still hanging onto this damned cold and its all in my head now so drinking lots of hot juice to make me feel better!! :D

Have a good day all

x

Back