Cat Lover Sue's Year of Change - Because I'm Worth It!! - UPDATE!

Well done Sue! :wow:

Your story is brill! Huge congratz on getting to target, you're so fab! :party0011:

Am currently 5lb away from my ultimate goal, soooo close damn it! You have inspired me some more :D

5lb is nothing - give it some welly and you'll get there! :)

Your story is amazing. Well done im sure you notice so much health benifits!!! It has made me think i can really do it to. I am starting out heaver than you but if i thought i could lose over 5 stone in a year i would be pretty chuffed with that. Cant wait to see what this next year has in store for me!!!!

Thanks Starburst. I'm still pretty stunned that I have achieved my goal but am totally determined not to put it back on again. Good luck with your diet journey. This site is fab for support, I honestly don't think I could have done it without it. xx

well done on your weight lose im just starting so im finding it very hard but reading all that people have put on the site has made me really want to do it im 14st so fingers crossed i get there like every one elsa well done once again

Thanks Shona. You're nearly there with that first stone, only 3lbs to go. I remember how satisfyinBMg that was to get the first one out of the way, I really felt like I was on my way - and I'm sure you will do too. As we are a similar height and have the same goal target, I hope you'll see that it is definately do-able. I didn't let it take over my life but I was very focused on what I wanted to do. I actually set my initial target at 11 stone as I thought I would be doing well to even get near that! Mini-targets were my thing along the way - I covered everything - % weight loss target, BMI categories, each 1/2 stone etc. Anything I could think of to keep me motivated to losing that next couple of pounds. Then all of a sudden BOOM! that's another stone gone and then another.

You can do it Shona. :)

thankyou not been very good the last couple of days but talking to people on has help and from tomorrow the diet starts my mind is on it now

Back