Caved in big time :(

You can get them off ebay if you can't get a supply from your chemsist! THink i pais £9.99 for 2 boxes when i last bought them!!!

x

Thank you Hun. Will lookup for them on ebay:)

Honestly here, i remember comming from 1 weighin last time on LT, i had broke like you, i think i had a curry and bar of fruit n nut that night not a small bar either, thats 1 thing that sticks in my mind. I lost so dont panic if you dont hav a loss youl probably maintain...

xxx Helen

Honestly here, i remember comming from 1 weighin last time on LT, i had broke like you, i think i had a curry and bar of fruit n nut that night not a small bar either, thats 1 thing that sticks in my mind. I lost so dont panic if you dont hav a loss youl probably maintain...

xxx Helen

Thank you Hun
You are doing so well.
I messed up big time and put on 4lbs:cry:.
Pharmacist has put me on maintainance for this week as I am having problems with shakes. She will be reviewing my progress on Monday, and we will be taking it from there.
Thanks for all the support hun
xxxxxx

Thank you Hun
You are doing so well.
I messed up big time and put on 4lbs:cry:.
Pharmacist has put me on maintainance for this week as I am having problems with shakes. She will be reviewing my progress on Monday, and we will be taking it from there.
Thanks for all the support hun
xxxxxx

Hey hun, keep ya chin up :)
Best of luck for Monday, this diet is hard enough without the added inconvenience of not liking the shakes :(
- hats of to you for sticking with it :) x

Hey hun, keep ya chin up :)
Best of luck for Monday, this diet is hard enough without the added inconvenience of not liking the shakes :(
- hats of to you for sticking with it :) x

Thank you Lauriel
You are doing so well with your losses hun.
Keep up the good work girl:)

xxxxx

thanks hun, I sure am trying my best! :) :)
It is in no way easy though, anyone who thinks it is must be nuts! My mum is on it and she is sailing her way through, wish I was the same :( - This diet is clearly not for us all :( :(
It doesn't help Im loaded with the cold :( to keep me spurred on today I was doing a bit of housework and kept thinking about the calories I was burning xx

Back