ProPoints Caz's 2 stone(ish) to target Diary!

caz1972

Hiya everyone!

im rejoining WW again on Weds, i have about 2 stone to go to get to my 10 stone target.
i have lost a lot of weight through having weight loss surgery (gastric sleeve) in 2011, i was nearly 19 stone at one point, but thanks to my high BP & family history of heart disease i qualified for surgery on the NHS. i have lost my last stone through SW & calorie counting as the sleeve has done all it can for me now so the rest is up to me!
i have got fed up of SW & feel i will be better in control counting points so WW it is! although im joining on Wednesday my main group will be on Friday but as its good friday this week its closed:rolleyes: .

im going to be writing on here what im eating & probably post some pics of my meals so i can remind myself of my fave meals!

i cant wait to get started!!! roll on Wedsneday!!!

my last day of naughtiness before i join WW in the morning, im going to enjoy every mouthfull! im still excited to be joining & cant wait to get started! :devilangel:

Enjoy your last day. I got to goal a few we'd back and splurged since but just getting back on it again. Ww is fab :) xxx

Enjoy your last day. I got to goal a few we'd back and splurged since but just getting back on it again. Ww is fab :) xxx

well done on getting to goal! im sure you can get back on track & get to goal again, im the closest i have ever been to goal in my life but i really feel i will get there this time with the help of WW! i just need to remember to not give in if i have one bad day, just get back on track with the very next meal!

been to my meeting got my shiny new pack! weighed in at 12st 0.5lbs, im going to work now so i'll update what i have to eat later!

today went well 26 daily & 3 weeklies used

skimmed milk for coffees 3pp

breakfast
sachet of gingerbread flavour porrige made with water 4pp
banana free

lunch
2 quorn fillets 2pp
salad free
salad cream 1pp

tea
WW tomato soup 2pp
WW pitta bread 3pp

supper
warburtons square 3pp
mexican cheese 3pp
ham 1pp

snacks
2 x small bananas
2 x alpen bars 3pp
2 x WW honey comb crunch bars 4pp

great day & im happy with everything i had! :D

Here's a pic of my lunch today, quorn fillets with a bit of fajhita spice with salad, it was gorgeous!

ForumRunner_20130327_224017.png

today will be the same food as yesterday as im working until 10pm, im looking forward to some proper meals on my days off!

todays menu so far;

skimmed milk for coffees 3pp

breakfast
oat so simple sachet made with water 3pp
banana 0pp

lunch
mushroom stirfry 0pp
stir fry sauce 2pp
WW toffee popcorn bar 2pp

im going to make a pizza for my tea with a warburtons square, i will add up pp later!

still feeling good & in control, just hope i can make it through the easter weekend!

Here is my yummy pizza, 11pp in total, made with Mexican cheese, ham, mushrooms, onions & peppers.

ForumRunner_20130329_194251.png

oh well ive had the last 2 days off track thanks to Easter! i dont get weighed until Friday so im going to try & have no more than 26pp a day for the rest of the week so hopefully i can have a loss at my 1st weigh in!

has a great day yesterday pp wise, 26 for the whole day & no weeklies, i will try & do the same today although im working later & will need to take food to work. planning is definately the key as if im rushed i will end up making bad choices!

lost 2.5lb in my 1st weigh in! im happy with that as i started WW straight from coming off another diet so i didnt really expect to lose much!
day off counting points today but im not going to go mad! straight back to it in the morning!

Back