cd and tony ferguson

found this on the web-

What's in the soups and shakes?

Tony Ferguson soups and shakes are simply a nutritionally balanced meal. Each soup and shake is a source of fibre and contains around 200 calories (10% Guideline Daily Amount) around 25g to 30g carbohydrate (10% - 13% Guideline Daily Amount) and around 15g of protein (33% Guideline Daily Amount). They also contain 21 essential vitamins and minerals, including calcium, to help support your wellbeing. All soups and shakes are free from any artificial sweeteners or appetite suppressants.

and CD -
http://www.cambridgeweightplan.com/userfiles/file/nutrional_information.pdf

:(Taste taste taste.I tried some because I did not bring any CD strawberry back with me and I wanted a change. I found TF tasteless, really bland. I tried a bit of all the shakes and I am amazed they get away with selling the stuff, did no one do a taste test?

The calorie content per sachet is higher than cd..but I do like the TF shaker, its sturdy and I got a pink one, cos I am a babe doing pink at the moment

I did TF before and the shakes are horrid compared to CD!

I only liked the latte one and got so sick of it I couldn't stick to the diet!

Try adding coffee to the vanilla shake for a change. Hot or cold it's delicious! For cold I dissolve the coffee in a tiny bit of hot water, add 250mls water and about 10 ice cubes. It's really refreshing and gives a kind of caramelly flavour.

Back