cd bars and diarrhoea

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by excesspounds, 14 August 2008 Social URL.

1. excesspounds

excesspounds Full Member

Help, just eaten 3/4 of a cranberry bar and have had diarrhoea - is this a side effect of them:cry:

I didnt use them last time I did ss

I'm on day and already down 11 pounds!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. excesspounds

excesspounds Full Member

Meant to say I am on day 5
  4. Minz

Minz Maintainer

I have a bar a day and have the opposite problem - maybe your system is just getting adjusted - drink plenty of water, it'll sort itself out I'm sure.
  5. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    The cranberry and peanut do have a good amount of fibre in them and can certainly be intense on the tummy.

Would recommend you have half a bar at a time and have water at the same time.

Chat with your CDC and as always if worried your GP but sure you'll be fine.

6. shell

shell hates diets

i dont have the cranberry i dont like them but i can never say ive had the poops after eating them.....hohow much fibre is there in them....????what time did you have your last cd, coz i find that if ive almost starved myself and then i has that effect...
  7. shell

shell hates diets

didnt think you were allowed bars til week 3???
  8. excesspounds

excesspounds Full Member

Thanks guys - drinking lots of water now, had the bar as I needed something to chew, I know about the week 3 bit, but just had to chew something!! had the bar around 21.00

Will have a little piece at a time next time - though I am a bit apprehensive now!!

Thanks again for all your advice - much appreciated

Best wishes to all
  9. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

I sometimes experience this with the other bars, but it's not very often and it seems better if I drink lots of water at the same time x
  10. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Cambridge Diet
    Maybe I should try eating one. I am having the opposite problem.
  11. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi Guys, first week on CD so have not had the bars yet - However have the same problem as Anisah, went to Holland & Barratt couple of days ago and got some Linusprout powder you just add a tablespoon a day to your shake, seems to be making a difference !!!:eek:
  12. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Lol! Well before I was having them I was having the same problem as you, but they do seem to move things along! x :eek:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.