CD Bars

brooksy

Hi does anyone know the recomended ammount of bars taht should be consumed in a week? I usually have 3 but wonder if that is 2 many!x

I think you can have 1 a day but you have to keep an eye on it as some people find they knock them out of ketosis.

There are more calories in the bars too (except for the cranberry one I think), with that and a few water flavourings and some mix-a-mousse it can all add up!

Thanks for that, I wonder why they are on the CD if they knock you out of ktosis? can you still lose weight if your not in ketosis? Its all so confusing sometimes! xx

Thanks for that, I wonder why they are on the CD if they knock you out of ktosis? can you still lose weight if your not in ketosis? Its all so confusing sometimes! xx

Yes, you can still lose weight even if you are not in ketosis. After all, there are 3 other plans on Cambridge that you are unlikely to be in ketosis with.

The bars are great. Very few people find with the higher carbs bars that they can cause reduced weight loss, but most people are fine with them.

The peanut and the cranberry are the lowest carb bars. In fact they are just slightly lower in carbs than the shakes, though a little higher in calories.

Best still to keep to no more than one bar a day from day 15 because they can give you wind:eek:

Best still to keep to no more than one bar a day from day 15 because they can give you wind:eek:

:sign0007:I have found that 1 bar gives you windypops:eek:

:sign0007:I have found that 1 bar gives you windypops:eek:

Actually, I found that:sigh: But...I then changed it to half mid afternoon, and the other half mid evening. Cut the bar with a pair of scissors straight through the packet and put tother half in the fridge for later.

Seemed to be fine then :cool:

snipping it in two with scissors, now that's a really good idea! will try that ( I like the bars tooooo much!)

I love to chop my bars up into lots of tiny little pieces. It feels like your treating yourself to a real packet of sweeties!!! mmmmm (or thats what I tell myself! LOL)

Nikki

yeah it's a great idea but when i try to split my bar, I find it calls at me from the kitchen and i find myself eating the other half within half an hour!! hence I restrict myself to 2 bars a week as I find them too tempting...weird because there's a box of chocs in the cupboard that i haven't even been tempted to touch, maybe it's because the bars are CD and 'allowed' ? and i see them as a treat rather than as food like the shakes etc. hmm interesting...!

Back