CD booklet

Cleopatra76

My CDC didn't give me any booklets or information that I can refer to:sigh:. I have done some research on the net and printed out some info from the CD website. Other than that I do not have any info on what to do when I am on this diet. How can I get a booklet:confused: does any of kind souls have an idea what I should do? How about buying it online from amazon.com? My CDC isn't very helpful and I am scared to ask her for any help... Please help me friends...

Your CDC should have given you the 2 booklets. One on SSing and the the yellow book Weightcare with Cambridge.
Next time you go to be weighed ask for them. They should give them to you.

I give them out to all my clients as norm.

You need to tools to do the diet and if she isn't giving them to you, I'd suggest finding another CDC in your area. It's such a shame 'cos most CDC's seem absolutely brilliant, but there are a few out there that are rubbish.

Mine's brill and I think I'd find it difficult if she wasn't x

Did she say she was due any in, I joined my CDC when the change over from the old book to the new book was coming in and she didnt have any but they were on order. I got one as soon as they came in. She did say to me a number of times that they are like gold-dust to get.

well, I just called and asked my CDC to give me the booklets and she just said she doesn't have any! I am quiet surprised and don't know what to do:(

Change your CDC as soon as you can, cos yours is not helpful, how are you going to believe in yourself if the cdc does not give a toot about your wellbeing!

Go to the cambridge diet website and find yourself a new cdc today xxx

thank you dears .. the only thing is that I cannot find another cdc around my area... I live in Dubai (don't be surprised, please) ... this diet is fairly new to this region... so she is the only one I can rely on:( but I am thinking of getting it through Amazon.com ...what say?? Pls keep me in the loop as you can see you guys are my only source of support and I will be lost without your help!

Thank you for all your suggestions! Love you all:) I went to the site and downloaded the booklet but I couldn't get to the "managing your weight" booklet...something was wrong and it kept showing me error messages. I also like the idea about enquiring with the head office.. I will send them an email maybe... Thanks a bunch really you have no idea how supporting you all are:)

Hi Remia - do please contact Head Office in Corby. I'm sure they will post you a "Yellow Book" - "Weight Care with Cambridge".

And I'm sure they will not be pleased to know that your Counsellor isn't providing the booklets.

The "Managing your Weight" booklet link doesn't seem to be working, but it's not important for you to have. However, you most certainly should have the Yellow Book. I could email it to you, if all else fails!

Hope you get it sorted out soon. Good luck!

Hi Lesly, yeah I will have to do that. It's really insane! When I called her the secretary in the office said they do not provide books because they follow only ss and the booklet has other info on many other things that we don't need!!! I was stumped! what do I say to that??

Hi Lesly, yeah I will have to do that. It's really insane! When I called her the secretary in the office said they do not provide books because they follow only ss and the booklet has other info on many other things that we don't need!!! I was stumped! what do I say to that??

Errrrr - well, perhaps the rules are different for Dubai Counsellors, but in the UK, all clients must receive the Yellow Book, and those who choose to do the Sole Source programme must also get that book (The Pink and Blue Book - which you have from the company website.

If you email me at Expose Email, I'll send you a scan of the Yellow Book.

Which Step are you following? Sole Source, I presume?

Doesnt sound to me like your CD counsellor is an official one, everyone should know all the plans as you can do any of them but most importantly when you are getting near to your goal you move up the plans for stablisation and in time maintenance.

that's the thing! any way let's see how things go on... I am doing ss+ now and I am able to stick to it... though my cdc was very adamant i stick to only ss I couldn't do that! so i did a bit of research on the web and realized i can do the ss+...
thank you ladies for all your help! It's just amazing being here and i really don't seem to miss having a counsellor! all because of your support:)

Errrrr - well, perhaps the rules are different for Dubai Counsellors, but in the UK, all clients must receive the Yellow Book, and those who choose to do the Sole Source programme must also get that book (The Pink and Blue Book - which you have from the company website.

If you email me at Expose Email, I'll send you a scan of the Yellow Book.

Which Step are you following? Sole Source, I presume?

Lesly, I emailed you and I got an automated delivery failure email:( Is there any other way I can contact you? :confused: Another email ID perhaps? Thanks love

Lesly, I emailed you and I got an automated delivery failure email:( Is there any other way I can contact you? :confused: Another email ID perhaps? Thanks love

Hi there, I don't know why - I tried it and it worked, but here it is again....

Expose Email

If all else fails, send me a pm with your email....

Back