CD Buddies

Morning, it was more for the office but by using soup as lunches I dont have to tell people about the diet- at least for the first few weeks anyway!

I do the same with my soup, I nip into the kitchen when its empty, im lucky that my part of the office is next door to it and you can hear the comings and goings, and put it in a bowl before anyone notices and everyone just thinks I am having soup, albeit quite watery soup!

I have steadily been losing weight over the last couple of years anyway, was 17 8 at my heaviest, so me losing more isn't going to get any one asking questions either.

Sorry for posting so late on! Good first day; had my first weigh-in and met up with consultant- was 1lb lower than my scales which is always a good start! Really looking forward to the coming months- I just know that this time Im going to do it to Goal; optimistic I know, but I just absolutely know it.

Bit dreading the next 2 days as I find those are the hardest days of all but seem to have a LOT of willpower and enthusiasm for it so it should be a doddle! (living above a takeaway does not help though!!)

How has everyone elses Cambridge days been today :)?

Really glad your first day went well. Mine was ok but I seem to really struggle on the night just need to keep focused. I've got this picture at my worst and am going to get it enlarged to put in my kitchen and bathroom

Attachments

• image-3519662210.jpg
    image-3519662210.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 60
Yay! stay focusedd! :D loving the photo idea- already in bed now but definitely good idea to get blown up! Another thing I think Im gonna do is buy bags of sugar weighing the weight I loose as I quite like visual things like this to keep focused :)

Cool that's a great idea I might pinch that one and take a photo of myself next to it. So I can see what I've lost so day one over and I've not messed up :)

CambridgeCurtis said:
Sorry for posting so late on! Good first day; had my first weigh-in and met up with consultant- was 1lb lower than my scales which is always a good start! Really looking forward to the coming months- I just know that this time Im going to do it to Goal; optimistic I know, but I just absolutely know it.

Bit dreading the next 2 days as I find those are the hardest days of all but seem to have a LOT of willpower and enthusiasm for it so it should be a doddle! (living above a takeaway does not help though!!)

How has everyone elses Cambridge days been today :)?

I started CD last Saturday so, i was 1/2 lb heavier on her scales :) I found the first 2 days ok but struggled on days 3&4, now on day 6 and feeling better. I know what you mean about just knowing that this time you are going to do it. I feel exactly the same way. My head is in its right space now and even though I've had some rough days I haven't been tempted to cheat, I'm feeling so strong. Most of this diet is mental I think. Are you SS or SS+?

Am going away with family for a few days to London and I was going to take a break but now I'm even feeling that I would just keep going as I'm feeling so positive about things. After all 3 months or so will take me pretty much to goal and what's 3 months in the grand scheme of things? Worth it in my mind.

First weigh in tomorrow :O

Nomore said:
Good luck with weigh in :)

Thanks no more, really nervous although I did sneaky peek a weigh in on my scales this morning and mine say I've lost around 8lbs so I'd be pleased with that.

JoolsG said:
Thanks no more, really nervous although I did sneaky peek a weigh in on my scales this morning and mine say I've lost around 8lbs so I'd be pleased with that.

That's a great loss in a week wow fingers crossed x

Need a buddy!!

Hi I started SS today and would love a buddy for a bit of support. I'm 12st1lb wanting to get down to 8st7lb. x

Oooh congrats for sticking to it JoolsG! Let us know how weigh in goes- its the best thing when your head it in gear with it tho isnt it- nighttimes are my hardest but Im not really tempted atm, I know its only day2 but not even in ketosis yet and I know Im going to be following this through for the longhaul

Hey don't know if I will be any good?
I started doing ss 7 weeks ago I did it for 6 weeks and am now on Ss+ I have had one bad week and occasionally have something I shouldn't but since I started ss+ I'm finding it easier .
I'm 5ft 4 and want to get to 9 st I have 1st left to loose. Lost 2 st so far ! X

Ah well done. I just know its gna be hard and nice support each other. I've got a wedding in 2 and a half weeks so need a big loss then Thailand in November and I'm desperate to not look like a lump in my bikini lol. How long can you stay on SS? x

I think it's up to 12 weeks but u can come off for a couple weeks go on a higher step and then go back to it I think. I haven't been 100% the whole 7 weeks but I'm doing ok. If I have a bad day I pull myself together and get back in it straight away .
ss+ is nice coz I look forward to a chicken breast and salad in the evening I find it easier. My weight losses have still been ok . How are you finding it?
Whenever I feel I'm going to eat something I shouldn't I either have a shower, read this forum or have a glass of coke zero ( this doesn't take you out of ketosis ) x

Back