CD counsellor in stoke /staffs

ksmiuk

Gold Member
Just wondered if anyone can recommend a good one please, the one i used to go to is no longer listed ta xx

cd counsellor

Hi

I live in Stoke, I know of 3 counsellors including mine. :)

Vicky
Wendy
Tracy

Can all be found on the officcial site via the find a counsellor link

Jo x

Thanks for the reply, I have called all of these but none have returned my call yet (i am inpatient lol) which one is yours, I would love one who is enthusiastic will weigh me and give me a kick up the bum when needed x

You need Vicky then (she's mine), I've been to all 3 and she's the one who will give you a kick up the bum.
Have you tried e-mailing her?

Jo x

No i will do that now thank you so much x

Me and Seven go to vicky together..like Seven said she will give you a kick up the bum..shes brill..have you e-mailed her yet?good luck.xx

Yes i am going to see her at lunch time I am very excited !! x

Just got back, got all my packs for the week am allowed 4 per day so thats a bonus do you use the milk? Vicky was very nice so fingers crossed I can do this and be slim for summer x

Just got back, got all my packs for the week am allowed 4 per day so thats a bonus do you use the milk? Vicky was very nice so fingers crossed I can do this and be slim for summer x
well done...4 a day lucky you lol..i do use milk,in my coffee its my life saver:D..glad your sorted..so its day one for you tomorrow?you can do it!!!!good luck.emma.xxxx;)

Back