CD Exercise DVD

Hi all

my CDC mentioned last night that CD are bringing an exercise DVD out towards the end of this month...does anyone know more about it or how much it will cost ??!!

cheers

Its already available the DVD and booklet are £14.99 and the DVD, booklet and resistance band is £19.99. If you just buy the resistance band without the DVD and booklet, which I wouldn't recommend unless you know what you are doing, its £6.

Its already available the DVD and booklet are £14.99 and the DVD, booklet and resistance band is £19.99. If you just buy the resistance band without the DVD and booklet, which I wouldn't recommend unless you know what you are doing, its £6.

Really, i never knew this, what are the exercises like?

There are a whole range of exercises from simple effective ones for people who havent exercised for a while or have not so good mobility to much more intensive exercise.

Ask your CDC about it. The booklet are not available however without the DVD.

It is easy and simple to understand and not too daunting for those just starting out.

Linda

Sorry to jump in on the thread.

When is it ok exercise as I have only just at started I have been told to take it easy but I am paranoid about flabby saggy skin :confused:

Hi Ya,:)

Yes you must go easy on the diet for at least two weeks until your body adjust itself to the diet. If you over do it you may feel light headed, shakey ect.
If you are concerned about the saggy skin then you can still do exercises like floor exercises which would still do the job.:)
Or do walking rather then full speed ahead on the running machine. I did exercise but I cut my normal routine down by half until I was used to the diet.

Nick:)

I didn't have a lot of saggy skin after losing 50lbs. I used a firming skin shower gel and cream and slendertone. I also did yoga and pilates.

But over the last few weeks, I can feel my body moving the remaining weight around, so weight off my face is now back but my arms are thinner! So don't worry too much about how the skin looks as soon as you finish, my CDC said it tooks hers nearly a year before it settled down - she lost 6 stone.

No matter how it looks on the outside, the fat isn't in your arteries or shortening your life. So don't work too hard, you're alreaady looking after yourself doing CD!

Good Morning everyone, i like the sound of this DVD is there anywhere i can get hold of a copy of this as i am currently on the Lipotrium diet and i would love some direction on gentle exercises?

Many Thanks Sally

Back