CD in Central London

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by PaddingtonBear, 6 June 2007 Social URL.

1. PaddingtonBear

PaddingtonBear Member

I tried LL in Feb/Mar this year and lost soe weight but found it impossible to do SS and heard of CD and thought it would suit me. But........In Central London it seems to be a lot more expensive that quoted by other CD counsellors across the country. I spoke to one CDC and she wanted £35 for and initial consult and around £45 per week for packs etc.
    Any advice on CD costs or what's a reasonable amount to be charged would be appreciated.

L

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya L

The recommended current RRP's are

Sachets - £1.55
    Tetra Briks - £1.75
    Bars - £1.80

But any counsellor can charge what they wish, personally I don't charge for an initial consult and I don't know many that do so I would call 0800 161412 and ask for a few local counsellors and give them all a ring and see which ones you click with and what their prices are.

Mike

4. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Thought I should add that there is a price increase which takes effect on 1st July 2007.....add 10pence to each of the above prices....

hope you get sorted soon...

Debz
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.