CD Jelly recipe

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by hev, 18 September 2006 Social URL.

1. hev

hev Cool as a cucumber

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.91%)
    Hi all, I have been trying to find the CD jelly recipe but to no availe - can anyone help me :confused: .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Here you go Hev....

CD Jelly!

Add a teaspoon of either Summer Berry or Sunshine Orange water flavouring to half a litre of water along with a few drops of red food colouring. Add about 1.5 to 2 scoops of mix a mousse. Blend in blender(PUT LID ON!!) Once set you will have a mousse type froth on top but that is completely normal and lovely!!

P.S Remember, you can't have jelly & a mousse on the same day as you are only allowed one scoop of Mix-a-Mousse per day.

4. hev

hev Cool as a cucumber

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.91%)
    Many thanks for that Diva I will have a go tomorrow :D , how long does it take to set?

5. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Either overnight or make in the morning, eat in the evening!!! Does taste gorgeous as well! Enjoy....:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.