CD JELLY????

dibzzy

Hi..
WHAT IS THE "CD JELLY" AND HOW IS IT MADE??:confused::confused::confused:
I HAVE HEARD IT IS SOMETHING MADE WITH THE MOUSSE POWDER AND WATER FLAVOURING BUT AM LOST...HELPPPP:cry::cry:

Hope this helps

JELLY
1/2 litre water
1 & 1/2 scoops of mix a mousse
few drops of food colouring (optional)
1 teaspoon of CD water favouring
Blend then put in ramekins or bowl. Chill for 2-4 hours until set.

Do you get a large or small portion? I guess half a litre is alot. Also does this count as 1 of your CD meals?

Do you get a large or small portion? I guess half a litre is alot. Also does this count as 1 of your CD meals?

its a pretty big portion and as long as you only use one pack its one portion!
xxx

it is NOT a meal, it is an extra treat.
in order to make it a meal try adding a shake mousse on top of the jelly to make a trifle. ( i did a post with pics which i will find for u in a minute)
also i wouldnt bother with the mix a mousse.
if u get supercook gelatine (available in most supermarkets at around 50p for 6 sachets) and is exactly the same as mix a mousse except u dont get the weird frothy top u get when using mix a mousse.
the link for the pics is here:
http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/46089-chocolate-trifle-pics.html

Thanx ladies. I'll look into whether i want to have any as a treat. I havent got long left on SS and i dont want anything to slow my weightloss. It does sound very scrumptious tho, mmm, will have to try it at some point :) xx

I love my jelly, especially when I get home from work, late evening. think I'll make some right now

does the jelly slow down weight loss in ss???
sounds a fab boredom buster when you want food so badly
xxbeaxx

Back