CD not just a diet but for life?

Hi :wavey:

This wonderful diet has been a life saver and I think it will always be a part of my life even when I reach my ultimate goal.

I can see myself having at least 1 tetra drink a day for the rest of my life, it's easy and it has all the vits and mins for a healthy body.

Do you think you'll use CD as a way of life?

Thanks

bm2lm xx

I think it would make sense to for me too

I think I will use them for a long time, not sure about for life, maybe untill I have maintained for a period of time.....
but then i DO love choc tetras:rolleyes:

Oh jeez.......I hope not!!!:sigh:

I do think CD is a very very good tool for losing weight but I don't want to be on it for ever!!!

I cannot wait for the day that I am in total control and can handle my own diet without having to lean on Cambridge products.

I'm hoping(!!!) that I'll be able to manage a calorie controlled balanced diet that will give me the majority of the vits and minerals that I need (can't really be perfect with normal food in the vit and mineral stakes) so that I don't need Cambridge stuff!!

If I stay on cambridge stuff, I'll never be able to say that I eat like a normal person.....

I am on LL, but agree that keeping LL/Cambridge in yur life is a great option- perhaps replacing a meal with a shake regularly or using it to get back in control if weight piles on. Of course we all hope that we will reach target and the weight will stay off for ever, but realistically there may be times in the future (due to stress for example) when some extra weight creeps back- knowing that I have the tools to deal with that (and not just sitting on the sofa thinking I should be in the gym) is a real comfort- and in many ways I think it makes it less likely that I will fall back to old ways.

Back