CD question

when i joined LL I had to commit to 100 days and pay for those days if i stuck it or not.when joining CD is this the same ,do you have to commit to a certain amount of packs?

My understanding from when I did LighterLife is that the commitment to 100 days is not financially binding i.e. if you leave you don't have to pay.

Anyway on Cambridge you just pay for your packs as you buy them, there is no medium/long term committment past that.

Mike

i had to sign a form commiting to buy 100 days worth of packs ,one girl in our class came of plan for a week through ill health and missed 2 classes .when she came back she had to pay 3 weeks in one go !

I think that if you come back after a few weeks they do but if you just leave then they can't bill you for products you never received.

Anyway Cambridge don't do that at all!!

that is very strange tbh.
in our groups you pay the first and last week upfront but if you leave you don't pay for any of the other weeks. If your counsellor is doing any different you should contact LL head office as it should not be happening.
We did sign up for the 14 week course but that does not mean we cant leave (infact a couple of people have, one became pregnant and the other is in america for family reasons, and neither of them have to pay anything)

If you check the wording of the contract you sign they can make you pay for the course & I think it depends on the LLc TBH! Some do & some dont from the sound of it. Not sue what they could do if you refuse mind as I doubt it would stand up in court...can you imagine the hearing...suspect that we would win if it did get that far!!

The idea of the contract was to make your mind realise that you are committing to something and you need to stick to it.

Mike

Icemoose is right. You should only pay for packs you receive and they cannot force you to pay for packs you don't get. The contract is purely to get it into your head that you are making a commitment to the programme. The "contract" is legally not worth the paper it is written on..

But you are taking up a place in a group that could be taken up by someone who would have paid on those weeks. When you sign, ou commit financially and psychologically to you and your counsellor - it is at the LLC's discretion whether to charge for missed weeks (they can't get someone to replace you in class for 2 weeks) - it is, after all, a business and if you have two weeks off the packs for reasons that aren't excusable like medical or personal difficulties, then it is unlikely that you will have the commitment to complete all of the other weeks of the 100 days.

Oh and when I say 'you' I don't mean you - I mean 'for example'!

I know :( I'm getting to that stage myself - particularly as I am getting through a lot of water flavouring and other non-food luxuries/treats at the moment to keep me interested.

If cost is an issue why not change to CD it is alot cheaper and you will lose weight just as quickly. Bars are soooo much nicer on CD.

Back