cd soups

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nessa, 2 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    what do everyone like? soup wise?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Can;'t bear the tomato, don;t mind the others but my fave is Oriental Chilli....

4. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I hate oriental chilli, it reminds me of sick :p

I like Vegetable and erm...oh Spicy Tomato. I can just about bear the chicken and mushroom if I'm desperate or the mushroom. But I used to love those two, funny how tastes change and everyone loves/hates different flavours

5. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i hate the oriental chilli aswell and like spicy tomato,chicken n mushroom + cheese n broc ok but not tried the veg one yet thats 2nites tea lol

6. bindiboo

bindiboo Hi its me again

Start Weight:
    15st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(7.03%)
    Diet:
    slimming world

mmm me too love the oriental chilli. Have gone off tomatoe and the only other ones I have are veg and chk and mushroom...

cheese and broccoli is yuck.... even the colour is yuck

7. janey0

janey0 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I've only tried the chicken and mushroom and veggie at moment. But I am, and have been addicted to the chicken and mushroom soups all week.

Janey

8. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i never tried cheese and broc one and soon went off all the soups but favourites at first were veg and chic. & mush

9. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Cheese and broc stinks (and I think tastes of fish) - hate it so much! oriental chilli is fine, I like the veg (though not the pepper seeds that keep turning up in it) and the chicken and mush. TBH, I much prefer the shakes and bars.

10. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    yeah i like the shakes but i think i am going to try the soups the cheese and whatdoyoucall it is horrid!

11. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I cant stand any of them, lol. I got a mixture of soups and milkshakes from CDC for week 1 and i had to go back to see her after 2 days to swap them, because i couldnt stand the smell or taste :(. They all went down the sink :rolleyes:. Even now, when i think of them i feel so sick :rolleyes:, lol.

All i have had through SS is Choc mint Milkshakes and Choc CD bars, they are the only ones i like, lol.

I'm glad your enjoying them though, it'll give you an nice variety on the diet.:D

Good luck with your weightloss :) xx

12. Bagpuss

Bagpuss Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Chicken and Mushroom! It makes gorgeous crisps. Oh, and nice stuffing, when you're on AAM and 790. I don't rate any of the soups that highly when they're made AS soups, though - for some reason I really miss salt when I drink them like that!

I've heard so many bad resports about cheese and broccoli that I haven't had the guts (or aching guts :D ) to try it!!!

Off topic, does anyone know whether we're allowed salt substitutes?

13. Gilly28

Gilly28 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Has anyone tried mixing in the soups some dried herbs to taste or mask the taste!!

I put Dried dill in with chicken and Mushroom...helps a tad

14. Springador

Springador Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    CD
    my favourite is the spicy tomato served really hot, I like oriental chilli and mushroom as well.

15. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I only tried the oriental chilli soup ... I really didnt like it, I was gagging after a few mouthfulls ... lol definitely not to my taste. Ive not tried any others though to be honest, as I just havent been able to get on with the mixing of the packets.

I swapped my packets with my cdc for choc tetras Saturday as I just wasnt getting on with them. I like the choc tetras and am living on those with my meal on the 790 plan, going ok so far, I havent been hungry just horrid cravings this evening!! Grrr!

16. ava

ava Silver Member

Only started on Sat but so far i like the Veg and the Spicy Tomato ones best. Not as keen on the chicken and mushroom one.

17. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

Diet:
    I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    I also hate the oriental chilli....

But love all the others..... Tried the broccoli and cheese for the first time tonight and apart from poor mixing, it was good too!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.