cd soups

I hate oriental chilli, it reminds me of sick :p

I like Vegetable and erm...oh Spicy Tomato. I can just about bear the chicken and mushroom if I'm desperate or the mushroom. But I used to love those two, funny how tastes change and everyone loves/hates different flavours

Can;'t bear the tomato, don;t mind the others but my fave is Oriental Chilli....

mmm me too love the oriental chilli. Have gone off tomatoe and the only other ones I have are veg and chk and mushroom...

cheese and broccoli is yuck.... even the colour is yuck

I've only tried the chicken and mushroom and veggie at moment. But I am, and have been addicted to the chicken and mushroom soups all week.

Janey

Cheese and broc stinks (and I think tastes of fish) - hate it so much! oriental chilli is fine, I like the veg (though not the pepper seeds that keep turning up in it) and the chicken and mush. TBH, I much prefer the shakes and bars.

I cant stand any of them, lol. I got a mixture of soups and milkshakes from CDC for week 1 and i had to go back to see her after 2 days to swap them, because i couldnt stand the smell or taste :(. They all went down the sink :rolleyes:. Even now, when i think of them i feel so sick :rolleyes:, lol.

All i have had through SS is Choc mint Milkshakes and Choc CD bars, they are the only ones i like, lol.

I'm glad your enjoying them though, it'll give you an nice variety on the diet.:D

Good luck with your weightloss :) xx

Chicken and Mushroom! It makes gorgeous crisps. Oh, and nice stuffing, when you're on AAM and 790. I don't rate any of the soups that highly when they're made AS soups, though - for some reason I really miss salt when I drink them like that!

I've heard so many bad resports about cheese and broccoli that I haven't had the guts (or aching guts :D ) to try it!!!

Off topic, does anyone know whether we're allowed salt substitutes?

Has anyone tried mixing in the soups some dried herbs to taste or mask the taste!!

I put Dried dill in with chicken and Mushroom...helps a tad

I only tried the oriental chilli soup ... I really didnt like it, I was gagging after a few mouthfulls ... lol definitely not to my taste. Ive not tried any others though to be honest, as I just havent been able to get on with the mixing of the packets.

I swapped my packets with my cdc for choc tetras Saturday as I just wasnt getting on with them. I like the choc tetras and am living on those with my meal on the 790 plan, going ok so far, I havent been hungry just horrid cravings this evening!! Grrr!

Only started on Sat but so far i like the Veg and the Spicy Tomato ones best. Not as keen on the chicken and mushroom one.

Back