Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

CD take 2!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by slackbladder, 9 March 2008 Social URL.

1. slackbladder

slackbladder New Member

Hello people!!!

Im just on day 6 of ss! My 2nd attempt at Cambridge after an inital 100 days with LL I switched!

I am back on it as so many other things in life for me right now just out of control and darn right HORRIBLE that I decided to at least make an attmept to take control over my weight and food!! Using the SS takes away the fact of thinking about food for me ( still have to feed the kids mind)

SO Im here and I am determined to do it!!! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Welcome aboard SB ( i can't bring myself to type your name!! ) you will soon be a slim jim!

4. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    SS also helps me to stop thinking about food, whereas other diets, such as SW or WW Im constantly thinking about it.
    Good Luck!

5. redscarlet

redscarlet I can do this

Diet:
    Low Carb
    HI All

I am restarting tomorrow.

I CAN I CAN DO THIS :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.