CD vs LT

I have done both.

First time i did LT i lost 7st, got pregnant & put on 5st :eek:. Went back on LT & lost 6st.

Loads of other problems & ate my way up to 14st. Decided to try CD & lasted 6wks.
I gave up & put on loads of weight so tried CD again......... and i lasted 6wks.

I'm now on LT & i've been on it for 3.5 weeks.

For me CD has amazing flavours. Choc mint is divine & the veg soup is lovely & i loved the bars.

LT - I hate all the flavours & can only manage on the vanilla shake with a bit of coffee in it. I can't stomach any other flavour. I lasted 7mths on vanilla before.

I don't know why but LT works for me where as CD doesn't. Maybe its the lack of flavours or that they are gross & don't remind me of food.

CD is fantastic if you want loads of flavours to choose from, its just not for me.

I even pay £1 more on LT than i did on the CD, all for the pleasure of nasty tasting shakes lol.

I looked into both diets before I started and there are far too many opportunities to cheat on the CD. You can even drink alcohol. That's why I chose LT because with me it is all or nothing. But different diets suit different people...

U cant have alchol on CD!!!! not on SS

FF i also said this earlier...so glad i am not wrong xx

I must admit that although I had heard the name CD I didn't realise it was SS until I came on here. My local chemist does LT so is very convenient. Although the CD seems to have loads of choice I think all those choccy covered bars would be too tempting for me. Maybe if I only had about a stone or less left to lose then I might try CD but until then I think I'd best stick to LT.

x

Back