CDC in the Arbroath or surrounding area..

julie77

Hello i am in a toss up between CD and LL and due to lack of money i more towards the CD side i was wondering if there were any good CD's round my area im just outside arbroath in scotland i see there are 4 near me i just want to see if anyone has dealt with any of them and who is good, if you know what i mean.
any help appreciated
Julie

Bumping this for you :)

To be honest..... and i know i'll be shot down for this.... just try any of the CDC's in your area...they are (to me) my medicine cabinet...and thats all...if i had wanted a more 'councelling' service id have gone to LL ;) i know lots use their CDC as a one to one chatting service and thats great...but if its just the products you want..then CD is for you. I literally go in to my CDC's house...stock up...weigh and leave..it suits me

Good luck x

Hi, i agree, i have only used my CD for getting the foodpacks and getting weighed. My friend did LL and lost about 5 1/2 stone! i simply couldn't afford it but CD has been gr8 - 13lbs in 2 wks! Just go with what your comfortable with. I think the CDC would be there for you when you really needed the support - it's their job after all! Good luck with whatever you choose :D

Back