CDC not got back to me yet :(

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
I really have to swap my soups for milkshakes because just lookin at my soups makes me feel extreamly sick. I thought that it would be ok for me to do this, so i rang my CDC and left her a msg twice. I am worried because she hasnt got back to me :cry: and i only have enough milkshakes to last me till sunday:eek:

I cannot eat the soups, they just taste vile.

What should i do?? I am doing really well on SS and i dont want things to mess up because my CDC didnt get back to me. I will have to just eat nothing for 2 days if she doesnt see me because i am not messing up my diet because of her inability to return msgs.

I haven't found her very helpful at all. Whenever i ring her i always get her machine. I am thinking of maybe changing.

There is a counsellor who lives closer but i dont know if i can change?:confused: What is the procedure for changing??

Sorry about the venting, but i am very annoid that i am not getting the support i need from my CDC.

Hope everyone else is doing well on their diets.:)

xx

lol, i just got a text off my CDC asking me to see her tmrw to change sachets, lol.

FREAKY!!!!!

Maybe we should use this thread to talk about any issues conerning support for CDCs. Or i'll prob just keep posting if she annoys me again, lol.

xx

Back