CeeCee's Weight Loss Journey - It could be a bumpy ride!

Hi CeeCee

I do exactly the same as you - look on the internet to try and forget about food!:eek:

I've been doing DC thru QVC since January and again like you am struggling with all the casseroles, I'd give anything for a nice thick juicy steak or pork chop with a nice pile of mash instead of half a plate of broccolli!!:D I havn't had any easter eggs but have sucuumed to 4 Hot Cross Buns with butter oozing from them (yummy).

I am sitting here thinking I should have my Pea and Ham Soup (which I don't really like) but what I'd really like is a nice chunky sandwich. Thought having the buns would help me accept the DC food but it seems to have had the opposite effect.

I'm hoping that in a couple of months when I can order direct from DC (I want my "freebie" from QVC) it will get easier as I can choose what I want as I don't like the fishy meals, paella, chicken and mushroom soups. Also not keen on granola but love the porridge.

I have to carry on - I've lost just over 2 stones so far but want to lose at least another 1.5 stones before my daughter's wedding in July - don't want to be the big lump of flab on the photos!!!:cry::)

Please carry on posting to give me the incentive to carry on, you're doing so well you'd be an inspiration to anyone.

Please carry on posting to give me the incentive to carry on, you're doing so well you'd be an inspiration to anyone.

Ah thank you Sheil :)

I have stopped doing DC altogether for the time being as got fed up of the same food (even though it is lovely). So just calorie counting and much more exercise now.

I got on scales this morning and have lost another 1lb. I am only weighing myself every few weeks now so as not to get disheartened. Good news is though i am losing inches fast :D not surprising as do half an hour in the gym 4 times a week, swimming and aqua fitness 3 times a week and trying to do an aerobics type class at least once a week. Phew!

I have to say though all the exercise is making me feel so much better mentally as well as physically. I never thought i would become addicted to the gym :).

Well i am still doing lots of exercise and actually did 2 aerobics classes last week! AND really enjoyed them :). However, i have noticed that i am snacking more and eating the odd bar of choc. I think i need to get a grip on the diet again, exercise alone won't do it.

Am going to do an x biking class this week (like spinning i think), not sure how that will go! So plan for this week is 3 nights of aqua fit, 1 x biking and 1 aerobics :D. Bit concerned about 'bulking up' muscle now though esp on my legs, which are nice and slim at the moment but can feel muscle there. Maybe go back to regular pilates to stretch them out? Hmm will keep an eye on that ;).

Need to focus

Scales are not moving again and I am not really surprised. I have just eaten a packet of jaffa cakes for lunch (why!) and am really not watching what i eat at the moment. Its not that i am massively over eating just that i am not making healthy choices. Sigh.. i really need to go back to basics with what i eat. The exercise is going well, although i didn't do any yesterday when really i could have gone swimming and/or to the gym (already had 2 days off over weekend). I am doing a class tonight though so that will keep me on track and have something booked at the gym for the rest of the week too. So, it is really the food thing again and it is mostly boredom that is making me snack. So I MUST GET A GRIP :D. Come on! I can do this :).

Start as i mean to go on!

Well i had a good day yesterday:
Breakfast - 2 crumpets
Lunch - Diet Chef tomato and pesto soup
Dinner - Plaice fillets
Snack - 3 jaffa cakes :D

I feel a loss coming off this week fingers crossed!

Another 1lb gone :).

Been a bit stressed lately and feeling quite sad, however i've managed not to dive in to the comfort of chocolate and cake the way i once would have done so maybe old habits are changing?

Not going to the gym as much but still doing at least 4 classes a week and feeling better for it. Most of my weight still on my stomach though and it makes sizes difficult. Still in size 18 jeans even though they are baggy, because 16 still too tight over my stomach. Surely this will change over time???? It was good to see the scales go down this morning even though it was only by 1lb, that is what i need to keep focusing on - how good it feels to lose weight :D.

Which VLCD should i choose?

Well, i weighed myself again this morning (don't normally weigh every day but felt i may have lost more :rolleyes:) and another 1lb gone. This is great but progress is soooo slow now I have decided to try a vlcd. Never done one of these before so currently online comparing cambridge, exante and be yu. I think i could manage at least 2 weeks to give them a try :).

Any feedback/advice on any of these diets would be greatly appreciated!

Cho Yung Tea?

Well i've pretty much stayed the same the last few weeks but have continued with my exercise so feel fitter:).

Last week though a friend gave me two Cho Yung Teabags to try and i think they may get things moving! Anyway i've ordered some to try for a couple of weeks so we will see. Would be interested to hear if anyone else has had success with them?

Heya, just read through some of your posts and you seem to be doing really well!
Are you still doing 4 days a week at the gym? I'm aimng for that, but damn.
Let us know how the tea bag doodahs go.
Best wishes :)

The tea helps

Well another 1lb gone :). My weight loss has really slowed down but to be honest i could be more careful with what i eat (4 pack of muffins anyone?):rolleyes:. I have started drinking herbal tea and feel better for it. Plus the 3 or 4 trips to the gym each week are toning me up :).

Over half way there

Today my BMI is finally under 30 yippee and having lost 42lbs with 39 to go i am over half way to my target weight.

I started this weight loss plan in August last year and I think this is the longest I have ever stuck to any diet. I guess that's because this isn't just a diet. For the first time in my life I am doing regular exercise and loving it. Even though at times I am not as strict with what I eat as I could be, I can get away with it because of the exercise - a lightbulb moment :). Also, because I have not been strict with myself I have some room for improvement when the going gets really tough. I don't even mind that my weight loss has really slowed down in last few weeks because I have lost inches and realise that this way of eating and exercising is sustainable for me for life.

Now, just need to think up some more mini goals ;).

Here I go again

After taking a break from watching what i eat over Christmas and most of January, I now feel motivated to get back on the wagon :).

I am still doing aqua exercise and pilates, just not as much as i did, so need to up that a bit. I think i have probably put on a couple of lbs but nothing major as still in size 16 jeans :D.

I think i need something fairly strict and controlled to start with and because i'm 'in the zone' I may as well make the most of it! Am enjoying watching the biggest loser and have decided to start the meal replacement programme on Monday. I have bought the starter pack from Asda today and a few snack bars so all ready to start. I think i will do Mon to Fri for the next 2 weeks and see how i get on.

Would love to hear the thoughts of anyone else doing this plan?

Back