Cee's Slimming World Journey

Enjoy your time away and I'm sure you will do fine sticking to plan xx

Hi Cee,

My diary is floating around the diary section :)

How did your homemade syn free FroYo go? I had chocolate covered strawberries for dessert yesterday- heaven! x

I decided not to have dessert last night so I must try it another time :)

Will look out for your diary!

Morning Cee, sounds like you've made good choice's while your away. Nando's looks SW friendly. Enjoy! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

It was sooooo good! Really enjoyed it, can't believe you can have all that for only 3.5 syns :)

Morning just to say have a fab week and another strawberry lover here, a little sweetened quark spread on 4 melba toasts topped with berries is a lush snack in the evenings for 2 syns if you've not tried it x

Oooh I haven't tried this so I must do! There's so many good ideas on here, it's going to take me weeks to try them all out, all good though :)

Out for dinner tonight and think I'm going to have a steak. Will ask for baked potato and salad with it. Might even have a glass of wine and use some syns :D

Good morning everyone :)

Enjoyed my steak last night, cut all the fat off and had veggies (without the butter) on the side - carrots, green beans and broccoli. This morning had breakfast in the hotel - grilled bacon, 2 x poached eggs and 1 x wholemeal toast (hex b).

Afternoon Cee glad you've managed to stay in control :)

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)

Good morning everyone!

Back home and I'm amazed I managed to stay on plan, very proud of myself :D

Strawberries so far this morning and about to have a bit of toast (hex b) with cheese (hex a )

OOOO sounds like your doing fab, Strawberries and a coconut greek muller here for brek was blooming gorgeous!!, few hours catch up housework time and another hour walking from me later whilst the sun shines, hope you have a fab day x

More strawberries for dessert tonight, think I'm going to probably sicken myself with them :D Cup of tea and funsize Maltesers (5 syns) to finish off today, lovely!

My weigh in day is a Friday morning but we are away overnight tomorrow night so I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow morning instead. That means only 6 days this week but as it's my first week I'm hoping I'll still get a good loss, fingers crossed!

Right, Big Brother watched, final cup of tea had - now off to bed to dream of a good loss on those scales in the morning :D

Weigh in one day early and I've lost 2lbs :) Happy enough with that! Have a great Thursday everyone :D

Last edited:
Whoohoo ! Fab loss especially a day early too , have a lovely night away x

Weigh in one day early and I've lost 2lbs :) Happy enough with that! Have a great Thursday everyone :D

Well done and enjoy your time away x

Thanks guys! Managed to stay not too badly on track but used quite a few syns on an Indian last night, it was amazing though so well worth it! I work my syns as a weekly total, does anyone else do this? Having a BLT sandwich in the hotel before heading home, using my hex b for the bread. Husbands meeting should finish soon and we can get home sweet home! Love having a jaunt away from home but not easy food wise!

Back