Cee's Slimming World Journey

Maxi Jersey Tube Skirt | Marisota they look realy plain which they are but their lovely with the stripey tshirts around and are cheap enough to not be so precious about them and come autumn be nice with boots but with these Id def say buy a size down as their jersey material and wil shring down a size with you losing weight then x

Oooh now they are lovely! I might order a black one as I could wear any colour top with it. I bet they are so comfy too. Thanks for that!

Good morning! How's everyone today?

Tonight I'm going out with old work colleagues (old as in I worked with them a while ago, not old as in age lol!) for an Italian and tomorrow I have my friends BBQ for her 30th Birthday. I've planned to have a tomato and chilli based pasta with side salad tonight washed down with a few glasses of wine. Tomorrow I'm taking my own sausages (half a syn) and pork kebabs along. I've also bought wholemeal rolls so I can have one of those as my hexb. So as far as planning has gone I think I've done pretty well - just need to stick to it now!!

Hope you've had a great weekend and enjoyed both nights out! Thank you for the fb request!

Sent from my iPhone

Morning everyone!

Thanks Lucy, I've had a busy weekend!

Friday I had pasta in a tomato and basil sauce, from what I could tell it didn't look like they'd used a huge amount of oil which was good. I did have quite a lot of wine though but I had enough syns to cover it.

Yesterday I went to my friends BBQ and was very good, I took the car so I didn't drink. I had two half syn sausages, wholemeal roll (hexb) and a few pork and pepper kebabs.

Have a good day everyone :)

Not sure if I've had enough to eat today....

Breakfast - cheese on toast (hex a & b)

Lunch - vegetable stir fry - peppers, onion, mushrooms, loads of beansprouts, baby corn, green beans.

Dinner - pasta in a tomato sauce with prawns and a huge salad (probably about half of the plate)

Syns - 2 x Jaffa cakes (5) Milk (2)

Reading that back it looks fine...but I'm hungry lol! I'm not normally so think I probably should have had a bit more for lunch as it was basically all superfree

Lucy I've just been doing bits and pieces today, nothing too exciting! I'm really not a fan of Sunday's and Monday's :D

Mondays should be illegal lol... Your weekend looked fun ! I've been hungry a few days last week too n looked back on my diaries and been having very light breakfasts so have decided to leave the yog n berries for a bit and have a mire solid meal so could have been your salad making u hungry too , hope today flys for you x

Happy(!) Monday everyone!

I weighed in today instead of Wednesday as I'm unable to go then, 1lb of. Would have liked more this week but it is two days early so I guess that's fine!

I didn't stay to class, wasn't so keen on the Consultant, I've seen her before when she's been covering other classes. I may be a bit harsh saying that but I just don't get a great vibe from her.

So, next week, you've read it here first! - I would like 3LBS off, so I'm going for it!

well done lovely thats a fab result for an early weigh in and have no doubt 3lb is yours next week xx

I would ideally like 3lbs off for my 1.5 stone award that would make me happy. Im sure u will do 3lbs no probs. I got weighed today and lost 2.5 happy as I was pants at the weekend x

Thanks ladies and well done Debs on your loss too!

Someone knock some sense into me!

I've just had two packets of crisps, some chocs and a few (!) homemade truffles my sister in law made. It's like cos I know I've got 8 days til my next WI that I think I can go crazy and claw it back....grrr annoyed at myself :(

We all have bad times!! Its rubbish temptation is like a big monster. Put it in the past and move on from it xx

We all have bad times!! Its rubbish temptation is like a big monster. Put it in the past and move on from it xx

Definitely, tomorrow is another day :)

Yup hows you doing today xx

Hi guys sorry I've not been around! Had a mad busy week.

Tomorrow I'm off to the US for nearly three weeks as my husband is working out there at the moment, really looking forward to it and I will be on here when I'm there as I need to stay on track with these massive US portions!

WI was yesterday and I lost 1lb. 9lbs in total, had really wanted to lose a stone before going out to see my husband but 9lbs is still good!

I promise I will catch up with everyone over the next few days, sorry for going AWOL!!

Hope everyone is good xxxx

Wow u lucky devil and no need to apologize we are just nosey lol, well done with your pound and have an amazing few weeks x

Back