Celeb BB.

ItIsLucy

Anyone watching? What do you think? Who are your faves? Think I want Natalie or Gareth to win!
Lx

Yep, I'm watching and really enjoying this series!

I'm liking Gareth, Romeo and Natalie - not keen on Michael at all or Nicola and not sure about Kirk and Frankie, they're growing on me! I feel a wee bit sorry for Denise, I think she just wants to be liked by everyone!

Like them all apart from Kirk and the twins. Talk about loving yourself! Love CBB! xxx

Oh yeah forgot about the twins, don't think much of them, they think they're so much better than the other girls!

Yeah, not keen on the twins. Would be good to see them out just because they are so confident that the public would vote to save them!
Lx

Natalie to win. She seems really nice.
Denise is annoying, full of herself, twins ok (ish) but not to win. Romeo is nice too x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I like Denise but she does seem like she's one of those people who has a different personality when she's drunk!

I'm quite liking the fact that they can discuss nominations!
Lx

Can't believe Denise got her boobs out, how embarrassing for her kids!
I think she would be a good mate, a brilliant laugh to ho out with bit getting your boobs out on tv at 53, just not right!
Put the puppies away!

I was sitting with my hands over my eyes during the bit in the hit tub. It's like seeing your mum at it!
Lx

I like Denise - twins are vapid and vacuous! Like Michael too. Think Denise is secretly in love with him!

Who do we think is going tonight?

I think Kirk and possibly Nicola or the Twins

Surprised Natalie went, she seems really nice.
I don't think bb shows much of what the twins are about really. I like Romeo, micheals a passive bully.

Very surprised Natalie went! But not as surprised as Kirk when his name was read out, he really didn't expect that!

Think Gareth has a very good chance of winning, he's a lovely guy.

Watching BB in a Saturday night, I must be sad!!!! Wanted a chilled weekend in, but getting bored now!

Get the twins out!!!

Apparently Denise and Nicola had a big bust up last night, it's going to be on tonights, might be worth a watch! :D

How funny was BB tonight ;) lol
Best one I've seen. Haha

Was cracking. A good example of how something small can blow out of proportion when alcohol involved. The twins (or oxymorons as I call them) showed that they have very little soh. Maybe I shouldn't say that though, I may get sued!
Alfie to win :)

Back