Celebrating being overweight!

Julie W

I've not posted for quite some time but have still been doing the diet. Got weighed last Thursday and lost the 3lbs needed to take me into the overweight bracket - 2 stone 2lbs to go until I'm 'normal'!

Good on you Julie, roll on 'normality' lol. You have done so well. Good luck with the rest of your journey. Zoe x

well done july you were 1lb heavier than my start weight, and have the same goal weight as me, although im a bit shorter, so your journey is realy interesting for me, i wish you all the luck xxx

Congratulations Julie, I only recently became 'overweight' as well, it's such a great feeling isn't it. Can't weight to be normal now :)

That's great Julie!!!

I was also celebrating on friday, i'm no longer 'morbidly obese' !!! lol I'm just obese! Bring on the overweight bracket!! LMAO

Congraulations! Well done! What an amzing weight loss!

Is it that you have gone under BMI 30 that counts as overweight, and 25 for normal, right?

Thanks everyone! I also went down into the next stone bracket (12 stone 12) so it was a double celebration. Good luck everyone with your weigh-ins this week.

Julie

Well done Julie. I'm looking forward to getting into the 'overweight' bracket. Got another 17lbs to go yet. At least my BMI has come down by nearly 8 points since I started.

great!! well done! we're the same height so I must have just over a stone to go till overweight bracket too!

oooh i just checked mine and im 4lbs shy of being overweight! lol so exciting! hopefully if its a good week, ill be overweight next week! lol

Back