Celebrity Big Brother

Just remembered hubbie and me were chatting about it last night and said Jade just wants to be top dog. We both looked at each other and said well she certainly is that!

I'm with you guys really hoping they come out and vanish into obscurity.

Dizzy x

I also really wish Chleo wasn't quite so wet. If anything I think she is siding with the gang.

I have started to catch up with the goings on in the house.

Given that most people are there to either re-launch or try to keep a light a public image, they have not been very well briefed on how to behave.

No doubt Jo has a new single ready to be launched when she is evicted. That has rather backfired now, me thinks.

I am not sure what the footballers bit of fluff was there for, but 10 minutes of fame is indeed 10 minutes of fame after all.

Jade would turn up to the opening of a crisp packet so not surprised she was there, along with her poodle boyfriend and her rather vile mother.

Sometimes it is just like watching car crash tv. You know the right thing to do is to turn to another channel but the voyeur in us keeps us tuned in.

Now apparently they are going to introduce yet more people. Who might that be, a woman who stood at the bus top once next to Lisa Tarbuck :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . A man who cleaned Simon Cowell's car at Lakeside Shopping Centre. These 'celebrities' are so D list, I am expecting a call to appear.

Still, no doubt I will continue to watch it and then say how rubbish it all is at 10 o'clock :eek: :eek:

lol. i always love ur posts brad. "jade would turn up to the opening of a bag of crisps..." thats tickled me :D

I don't have a TV, but I can't avoid all the Big Brother news because it's everywhere - my news reader is full to bursting with it. I've just been reading some of it and it's horrific - Shilpa Shetty sounds like she's having a horrible time. Carphone Warehouse have pulled their sponsorship of BB because of it and Act Against Bullying have taken her (Jade Goody's) picture off their website and posted a disclaimer stating that she's never been involved with them in an official capacity. Scary stuff. Surely Channel Four should be considering doing something drastic? 30,000 complaints have been lodged with Ofcom and it's been brought up in Parliament. What the hell is going on?

Last edited by a moderator:
hark at dizzy pretending to be sane!

im assuming the 3 of them will be kicked out now then? i mean, that amount of complaints and the fact that it is pure bullying. the worst bit about it is shilpa is being so gracious about it. i wish she'd kick some a$$ but shes too much of a lady. shame they cant respect that. i reckon they see it as a green light. well! Im no lady! i'd pummel all 3. i'd sit on em...that'd serve them right lol

These 'celebrities' are so D list, I am expecting a call to appear.

Still, no doubt I will continue to watch it and then say how rubbish it all is at 10 o'clock :eek: :eek:

If you don't post after 10 o'clock, we'll know you got that call Bradders ;) :D

Act Against Bullying have taken her picture off their website and posted a disclaimer stating that she's never been involved with them in an official capacity.

I can't edit my post but this should say they've taken JADE'S picture off their site, not Shilpa's, obviously. :eek:

lol guessed that kate. i didnt notice any mistake in ur post.

xx

remember us all when you are famous bradders .....x

Ah but Brad if you go on CBB - then we can all go on because we posted on the same forum - fame indeed!

No crowd at the eviction tonight...... what a complete and utter cop out:mad: ...... Jade should be made to face the crowd and realise what a bully she has been......:mad:

However, I for one will NOT be watching cos American Idol is starting on ITV2 - far more entertaining.... woo hoo.....:eek: :D

I agree Mich, I wanted to see her reaction, and that of Danielle & Jo when she got the biggest boo EVER! And for Shilpa to hear a big cheer for her name, that would be lovely for her after what she's gone through.

But, I'll still be watching - can't keep away!

Why no crowd are they worried for her safety? A terrorist threat perhaps? Like you say she should be made to see how unpopular she is as she is oblivious. I hope she doesn't get invited to do the rounds on all the tv shows. i just want her to disappear and go back to just 'opening crisp packets again' (as Brad put it!)

Dizzy x

Yes, they're worried she'll be attacked or something thrown at her, there's such a lot of anti-Jade at the moment.

Hopefully we'll soon see the end of this particular nobody!

Yes, they're worried she'll be attacked or something thrown at her, there's such a lot of anti-Jade at the moment.

Hopefully we'll soon see the end of this particular nobody!

as Kazz would say: Please, Please, Please!!!

Dizzy x

Jade who??

;)

Back